Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

4LoveOfBoxers is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Contact Ganz for Missing Item

I had a problem with one of my accounts today. Someone sent me a gift (the golf cart) and as I was dragging the golf cart from my dock to my room, a message popped up informing me that I was being logged off. When I logged back in, my golf cart was nowhere to be found. I checked my dock and all my rooms.

Does anyone have a phone number to get in contact with Ganz? I know some people have said the 1-800 number isn't very helpful, so if you have a direct number, I would really appreciate it (even if it is long distance).

Any other suggestions on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2007, 08:40 PM   #2
mellowfellow11
Gifted

kinzluv is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Contact Ganz for Missing Item

maybe you were being logged out because the whole golf cart thing was a mistake... Sorry to hear that, though! If you go to bulletinz, that may have something to contact Ganz with, but I never heard of a phone number..
Old 09-28-2007, 08:45 PM   #3
Oreo1987
Gift Guru

oreo1987 will become famous soon enough

I've made a thread somewhat like this, you can probably find some helpful things from it.. I hope so anyway. But here's the thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...op-t78883.html

I skimmed through all the posts to see if someone posted a number, but unless I skipped over it I didn't see one.. there is one out there somewhere though.

Last edited by oreo1987; 09-28-2007 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-28-2007, 09:04 PM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Im sorry to hear about your golf cart
email: support@webkinz.com
# 866-webkinz

if it doesnt come back after a few relogins, you might report it on Justins thread here too:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nz-t59344.html

I hope it comes back for you!

ohh and below found this post by DKMAGOO

Click the image to open in full size. Re: need Ganz number.
Here is Ganz's contact information and some other things regarding it:

They are open from 9am to 5pm EST on weekdays

There is another number, but I find this easier and more successful :
Ganz Direct Phone Number: 1-905-WEB- KINZ - When you hear the voice press 0 to be directed to an operator. Tell them that you would like to talk to someone about your Webkinz account. They will connect you to someone who will probably be able to help you. I haven't ever used this, but I know several people who have used it successfully

Email: support@webkinz.com - This normally takes about 2 days until you get a response...I have used this a couple of times, but it has never proved useful

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 09-28-2007 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-28-2007, 09:37 PM   #5

4LoveOfBoxers is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the response. I know I probably won't be able to reach anyone until Monday and I am really hoping the golf cart just comes back before then.

I appreciate everyone's responses!!
Old 09-28-2007, 10:05 PM   #6

HersheyMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone ever had a Crown of Wonder go missing? I just got it today, tried it on my pet then drug it back to my dock. When I just logged in, it was gone! I am going to email Ganz, but I'm bummed because it's taken me 6 months to fin all those gems!
Old 09-28-2007, 10:07 PM   #7
Oreo1987
Gift Guru

oreo1987 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by HersheyMom
Has anyone ever had a Crown of Wonder go missing? I just got it today, tried it on my pet then drug it back to my dock. When I just logged in, it was gone! I am going to email Ganz, but I'm bummed because it's taken me 6 months to fin all those gems!
Oh wow, that is awful and I'm sorry!! I'm sure you did but you try logging out and back in again??
Old 09-28-2007, 10:12 PM   #8

HersheyMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I've logged in and out a few times now hoping that it was one of those strange glitches. I emailed Ganz and will post when I get some kind of reslolution in case it happens or has happened to anyone else.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:16 AM   #9
please askk
Gift Guru

baseballguy96 will become famous soon enough

contact ganz, but tht glitch happens a lot idk if you can get your golf cart back sry!
Old 09-29-2007, 09:32 AM   #10
Sooo Happeeee
Gift Guru

Beanebev has a spectacular aura about

Has Ganz ever helped anyone recover lost items? It seems in their faq that they tend to blame the user - for giving away their password or something.
Closed