Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Meejain is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Constantly logged off Webkinz

Lately, it is very hard to avoid being automatically logged off. I have tried to contact Ganz, but get the usual reply about being logged off if you are online but inactive for 15" (not me). They also say that there is such a big demand for the site, Ganz can't handle it. OR that I am no adequately equiped with computer (I am) or connector service (I have cable broad band, the fastest available). This is very frustrating! I have a pet that I am responsible for, crops that need tending and it is constant battle of being logged off all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you so much.
Meejain is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Constantly logged off Webkinz

Yes; slap the Ganz programmers in the face and feel good inside. No, seriously, how many pets do you have? Rooms? Stuff in rooms? That might be part of the problem. Welcome to WI!
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 09-02-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Call me kitten! :

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

Well here's some reasons why you're being logged off:

1) You're internet is crashing.
2) GANZ has a overload of members whenever you seem to be on.
3) Or your computer hates you. (lol) :p JK JK!

Sorry IDK what else to say...although I hope this helps!

~cutekitten48

---------- cutekitten48 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Oh yes - welcome to WI!

Last edited by cutekitten48; 09-02-2008 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

I agree, the comp definetly hates u. Mine hates me too! (he says as he is strangleld by electrical cords) GGGAAAHHH!!! Electricity burns!
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 09-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

That happens to me when I turn on my phone. If its a phone problem, just don't do anything after you press power. If you don't, the phone will work perfectly fine.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 09:13 AM   #6
Meejain is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your note. I only have one pet so far. I have a Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom and Backyard. I don't want to adopt another pet since staying logged on long enough makes it hard to take care of the pet I already have! My computer doesn't hate me, since Webkinz is the only place that doesn't "work". I am not hooked up via phone line, mine is internet access. This has only become a problem in the last month or so.
Meejain is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 09:42 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

Kiddydoc is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes the internet browser that you are using can make a difference. I had a LOT of problems when I was using Internet Explorer. I still have glitches happen or get logged off now and then, but since switching to Mozilla (sp?), I've had much better luck. It's a free download. Hope this helps. I have family who work with computers who say that the computers don't hate me, but I have my doubts sometimes.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:30 AM   #8
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

I agree with Kiddydoc. I use Mozilla because using IE is just brutal for some reason. Everything is sooo slow & takes forever to load with IE (this is just my experience - not bashing IE for everyone) and I get kicked off a lot. I recently (this week) forgot to install the latest Mozilla update (they have a new version) and started having some issues so I switched over to IE and wanted to bang my head on my desk, LOL! I finally clued in, trotted over to the Mozilla site and updated to the newest version and viola...once again I am fine I'd definitely give another browser a chance if I were you
Old 09-03-2008, 10:35 AM   #9
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I was receiving Please Waits... and then logged off for like 4 days in a row...

It was not any of our computers or browsers because my sons account worked perfectly fine I think it is completely on their part.. Right after I called them and spoke w/ a person.. my account has been fine since...

I recommend calling them 1-866-webkinz and press '0' to get straigt to the voicemail...
Emails are basically useless because you most aways get the automated responses back
Call and speak w/ a human
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 01:19 PM   #10
BMANJR
Lil Kinz
Mroche95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have AOL and have the same problem when I am signed on. When I am connected, but not signed in, it works perfectly. Can't quite figure out why, but this has been the case for about 2 weeks. Hope this helps.
Closed