Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Constant "please wait..."

Is anyone else having this problem??
For about the past 6 days or so,from about 10 kinz time to about midnight kinz time, I am getting "please wait..." fro about 10 minutes or lkonger at a time, anytime I try and do anything. Then sometimes I can do a quick daily, and then it does it again. I can't even complete an entire job at the emplyment office, because it comes up during the job, and my time runs out. Now, I can't even bring up the tings to do menu, to get into my room. AAARRGGGHH!!!!

---------- jazzymom43 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

oh-that was 10 A.M. Kinz time above that it starts

Last edited by jazzymom43; 12-21-2008 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Opata is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Constant "please wait..."

I am having the same problems. Mine cleared up Saturday in the afternoon and then started being a problem again in teh evening. Right now, it won't do anything!
Old 12-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #3

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Yes, it is terrible,this has actually been happening for about a year none of our 5 accounts work properly at all.

only two were set up here the others were in other locations so I guess the problem is WW.

It keeps crashing Internet explorer & mozilla firefox.

they keep sending me notices about the issue.

I keep complaining to all my providers... Verizon wireless, Adobe, IE, Mozilla, windows & microsoft. I think eventually they will probably make WW close the site until they fix it or just block access to it because WW is a giant Virus/Programmer Glitch/nightmare.

I am so sick of the problems and now we see that they really do Not care about the customers Since all their time seems to go into creating new Site...Glitchkinz JR !

What an insult to those of us who have been faithful to WW.

It looks to me that they are looking to intentionally disappoint even younger users & still take our money.

How sad is that.

So Far all of our accounts together just pets @ 13.00 each was at the least $2800.00 (real money) this does not include TC's, clothes, lipgloss's, gifts to others,spritz,school items ... Money was spent on these Ganz items so I would call it an ivesment not just a hobby.

I am very disappointed in Ganz & even more disappointed for the other kids like me who have trusted Ganz to **"make it right"** for everyone who plays on their site and purchases Ganz products.

I do not lie when I say it has been a year long problem that has not been addressed or fixed.

So be forwarned... Christmas day will not be a fun one for WW users if we cannot even play a regular day.

---------- a3doglife added 38 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

how many real dollars have others spent?? we should start a thread for that

Last edited by a3doglife; 12-21-2008 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:20 PM   #4
I wish I was a

doglover16 is a jewel in the roughdoglover16 is a jewel in the rough

yeah that keeps happening! I can't even log in! my dock appears and then the please wait... sign appears! and I wait for 3 hours! not sitting at the computer... gone to IKEA for 3 hours! and it's still there so I just closed the webkinz window. webkinz is going to go out of buisness if this keeps happening! ???
doglover16 is offline Male
Old 12-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #5
wailin
Gift Guru

Bamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond repute

I am with you a3. I get the same please wait...., on my 4, and our families 9 total accounts, on different compters, in different homes, and it doesn't matter. It seems to just be there servers, and they jam up. This usually happens during peak times of days, on weekends, and on holidays more. Though I have one account that has been doing it for 3 weeks straight.
Bamboo is offline Male
Old 12-21-2008, 12:28 PM   #6

8horses4eva39 will become famous soon enough

Yes, this is happening to me right now. I've cleared my cache and I've logged in then out about 5 times. We just have to be patient, and hope it's just updates for new stuff coming to webkinz world. Hope this gets fixed soon. Sorry your getting frustrated with it also, we all are.
8horses4eva39 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #7
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

it was so slow like that yestereday, then this morning it was zipping along! now it's snow again....
Click the image to open in full size.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #8
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

That is strange. Try clearing out your history, and anything else that may junk up your computer. That may be the problem, or Ganz could just be slow. I doubt its a lot to worry about. Some computers are naturally slow. I hope you have luck with making your computer go faster! Maybe ask your parents if they can help you see what the problem is.
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #9
WebkinzPaPa has a spectacular aura about

a3,

I love your post.

"It looks to me that they are looking to intentionally disappoint even younger users"

That is so funny, sad, and true.

I love the fact I can get charms for the charm forrest with the estore. But that is another thing Ganz has on thier plate while we have to be the ones waiting for the problems to be corrected.

All together with me, my wife, and our two boys, we have about $2000 into Webkinz easily since first getting them thier first pets 8 monthes ago. Not to mention about 3 more families that are involved in Webkinz World because of us.

I understand that things can happen. Glitches can come up. Problems will arise.

But they need to be taken care of and fixed.

There are MANY more complicated applications being used by other online games. Bigger data bases, better graphics, using more applications at one time. They have problems too, but they are taken care of, addressed, and more customer orientated than Ganz. They also work with a LOT less money coming in.

Sure, there are people that get the same WW for the one time price of $6.99. At that price, its a bargain. More realistic, I would assume most WW users are paying at least $10 a month.

I think they need to take the supervisor/VP/whatever of marketing and give him the job of supervisor/VP/whatever of overseeing the people working the technical end of Webkinz. The marketing department seems to be the only department "overdoing" themselves.

-WebkinzPapa
WebkinzPaPa is offline Male
Old 12-22-2008, 12:55 AM   #10
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

I've already cleared the cache and all of theother "fixes" I've heard. I've also had the same problem on 4 different computers. We have 2 accounts, and sometimes one will do it while the other is fine. It does seem to happen more at peak times.
We have spent a TON on Webkinz. In fact, I splurged and bought my daughter the love puppy, the unicorn, and the sherbert bunny for Christmas, not to mention quite a few others.
Its almost worse when they try and fix stuff-other stuff goes bad.
i guess I just wanted to hear that I am not alone. Misery loves company!
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Closed