Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #11
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Constant Log Outs/Errors

i tried ie7, and it was terrible.
firefox is slightly better, but i think safari works the best.
i still have problems, but it works a little better.
=D

FIX THESE PROBLEMS GANZ!
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #12
Gifted

kareng8761 is on a distinguished road

I having been having that smae problem when I am playing Pizza Palace. I will be playing and then the game will just turn off.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:18 PM   #13
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

This has been happening to everyone I know for weeks. Today I logged on and couldn't get anything but a blue screen to appear no matter what I clicked on the things to do tab. I logged out, and when I tried to log back in my browser said it couldn't find www.webkinz.com. I am getting so that I don't even like webkinz any more. It's a big pain. I'm sure not buying any more stuff til it works.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:58 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
delilah&sampson is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem. Its been going on for about 4 weeks now. Have updated player and cleared cache. I am just going to walk away and not add any new pets until things change.
I love webkinz and am always excited when they add new things but lets get it together GANZ. If I cant play then you dont get my business!!
Old 11-18-2008, 06:09 PM   #15
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I have the same problem, but only in certain places. At work, I can log on anytime and stay logged on. When I bring that laptop home, I get 'refreshed' after every 10 minutes. The same thing happens on my home computer.

No matter what time I play, I get no refreshes on my work network, but get them every 10 minutes at home.

I use Firefox with updated Firefox and Flash players (and like I said, the same computer works one spot and not another).
Ferf is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 06:13 PM   #16
Pandora100 is on a distinguished road

Yes, I have the same problem as does my entire family. Webkinz does keep promising to fix it soon and I was hoping today's update was going to do it, but alas...no.
Pandora100 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 06:13 PM   #17
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
its happeneing to almost everyone. it's not us, its them. WW needs to fix their site.
I really feel for those who are having these constant problems, it must be very aggravating. But it's not everyone. I've never had glitches with WW. I have IE 7, but then I have tons of memory and RAM. I've often wondered if it wasn't a matter of not enough RAM?

Just like Ferf describes 2 posts above mine: it works fine at work but not at home. Doesn't that suggest that the computer is at fault?

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-18-2008 at 06:18 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 08:00 PM   #18
lulu9025
SiameseDiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

I posted elsewhere, but when I am on my work computer..a huge hospital server it NEVER kicks me out...but at home where I only have basic high speed it does all the time...like every 7 minuttes or something crazy...so I am upgrading my high speed to see if that helps....how crazy just to play some games.!!!! We will see
SiameseDiamond is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 08:04 PM   #19
Umm..IDK! xDD

[xo] Soccer♥ is on a distinguished road

Don't worry, you aren't the only one! Many members have been reporting that they are having issues, and I am having issues with both of my accounts too. Oh well, all shall pass.

-Soccer
[xo] Soccer♥ is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 03:48 AM   #20

Kayakinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I really feel for those who are having these constant problems, it must be very aggravating. But it's not everyone. I've never had glitches with WW. I have IE 7, but then I have tons of memory and RAM. I've often wondered if it wasn't a matter of not enough RAM?

Just like Ferf describes 2 posts above mine: it works fine at work but not at home. Doesn't that suggest that the computer is at fault?
No, it suggests that either the problem is exacerbated on anything slower than a T-1 line (most of us don't have that luxury at home), or that the work network somehow hits a different Ganz proxy server that isn't having this problem.

I'm using a 3 month old high end laptop, and believe me, it's NOT a computer issue. I've changed out everything, cleaned out everything, reinstalled browsers and Flash. There's absolutely NO diagnostic I haven't run at this point. Fact of the matter is, this only happens on WK, period.

Ganz is losing users right & left, and they need to make this issue their number one priority until it's solved. The number of users impacted has been growing with every update they make. It really doesn't matter how many new games you introduce or how many new pets you bring out; if you lose your current customer base in this economy, those lovely profits you've been making won't be back any time soon. Just take a look at Starbucks' latest earnings report to see what happens when people decide they aren't willing to pay for a luxury item any longer.

Hope they get it together soon.
Closed