Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 06:53 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Milo115 is just really niceMilo115 is just really nice

Default Re: considering a second WW account

It all depends on what you want to do with it I have two accounts, i like getting multiple of gift baskets and other items like pj and rare. but at the same time I don't actually like having to renew both accounts. I only garden on one account and I use only one account to trade and get valuables.
Milo115 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #62
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

One more thing about starting a new account...

EVERYTHING you do that receives points/KC your pet says "WOW! You beat our best score ever!"

If you're rotten at games like me, that really helps the ole ego when you finally score a one!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #63
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

Haha, Aunt Mary that's SOO funny!! You all have been so helpful...I may even wind up with 3 accounts if I take over my sister's...I think I'll try and see if she remembers her password after all this time if she'll tell me that is!!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #64
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

So here is what I decided to do...

My sister had an old account that she was not using anymore, so I asked her if she would mind if I took it over and she said that was fine. So she gave me her password and now I have the one pet she had previously and added mine on there. She didn't really have much, but I had fun redecorating a bit anyhow. The best was when there were daily items that now I could get 2 of them and then mail them to myself

Thanks to everyone for the great ideas and suggestions....who knows, I may add another one on after this!
Old 08-29-2010, 08:02 PM   #65
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I guess the only way to transfer stuff from each account is probably through KinzPost..
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #66
osties Rock!

Kinzpost or trading room...but kinzpost was pretty easy and fast so it worked for me!
Old 08-30-2010, 07:21 AM   #67
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
One more thing about starting a new account...

EVERYTHING you do that receives points/KC your pet says "WOW! You beat our best score ever!"

If you're rotten at games like me, that really helps the ole ego when you finally score a one!
That is so true and SO FUNNY! (I stink at most games also)

View Post Originally Posted by AJerseyGardener
So here is what I decided to do...

My sister had an old account that she was not using anymore, so I asked her if she would mind if I took it over and she said that was fine. So she gave me her password and now I have the one pet she had previously and added mine on there. She didn't really have much, but I had fun redecorating a bit anyhow. The best was when there were daily items that now I could get 2 of them and then mail them to myself

Thanks to everyone for the great ideas and suggestions....who knows, I may add another one on after this!
I just wanted to add my 2 cents, I have three accounts and 5 I help maintain. My first has over 100 pets so I started another to add cheap pets on, my good pets still go on my main account. I then open another with just one pet. I am Deluxe so all three of mine are Deluxe and one each for my DD and Ds-in law. Now I get 3 gifts for everything, 3 Deluxe and can trade some if I want to.

Good luck with your accounts, just remember to have fun!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 10:48 AM   #68
:)
Gifted

Author2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talent

It matters what your interests are. If you want rares without worrying that you will run out of kinzcash, I would say to get another account. If you want more holiday gifts for later when they are popular, then get another account.
You don't NEED another account. It CAN be very helpful, but you don't NEED it.

Have a nice day!

Author2B is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #69
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

I just have one account, it's very hard to keep up with multiple. I know someone with seven accounts who had no idea what to do with them.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 06:51 PM   #70
osties Rock!

Thanks, it's been fun maintaining the 2, but a little more time consuming...but I don't let it get the better of me!
Closed

Tags
lizzie ♥'s justin bieber!, small was here :]