Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #51
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: considering a second WW account

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I have more than 1 account and they are not in the same time zone. I do the dailies on all of them. I like the option of buying rares ahead of time. When there are click fests, it is fun to click
I agree
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #52
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I don't really want another, because I don't wanna split my pets, but if I did, I think I would. Good luck with your descion.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #53
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

I never realized you could take over a person's account if they didn't want to keep up with it...how long do you have to do that? My sister's account expired a while ago...can I just jump in and take it over? That would give me a better headstart with KC and all
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 08:05 PM   #54
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bluedollymama
I would only start out with one pet on the 2nd account - that way when it is time to renew you already have a pet code in hand. Also, you might like having a 2nd account so much that you decide you want to try a 3rd, lol.

I have 3 accounts of my own that I started & many of my family have given up their kinz and gave their accounts to me. So I currently juggling 9 accounts & it is way too much. Many accounts all I do is jumbleberry fields because it just takes too long to do everything. Thankfully 2 of them will expire by November & I will be down to 7. I do love getting all the extra presents. All of these accounts are on American time zone. I considered putting one of my 3 accounts on Asian, but just knew I would mess up on the time difference and miss out - so I just kept it the same. I do like being able to get multiple rare items and gifts, a definite plus!

Also, I did have several that were deluxe but the family membership expired on 4 of them and now I am just deluxe on 2 accounts until december. After that I will just make one of them deluxe since Ganz has decided to discontinue the family deluxe membership but it sure was nice having extra deluxe items to trade
wow, that's a lot to manage!! but it seems like you're having fun with it!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #55
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i have one account for my webkinz & one account for my lil' kinz. i couldn't keep up with more than two.
taffeta is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 04:59 AM   #56
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by AJerseyGardener
I never realized you could take over a person's account if they didn't want to keep up with it...how long do you have to do that? My sister's account expired a while ago...can I just jump in and take it over? That would give me a better headstart with KC and all
Sure, you can "restart" your sister's old account by adding a new pet to it. That's a great idea! Then you don't have to start a 2nd from scratch. That'd help you know if it's hard for you to keep up with more than one or not.

I've got four accounts now, but I added them over time and they all have different numbers and types of pets. The first is my "main" account with mostly North American animals. But I had a bunch of "wild" animals that I decided to start a jungle account with in a different time zone. Then I broke down and got an imaginary pet; since it didn't really fit the other themes I started a third account in the last time zone. That account just had one pet for a long time, until recently. Then a couple months ago I started a fourth account just for trading. I sent everything from the other accounts that I might want to trade over to that account. There's a hodge podge of pets on it; I do dailies there and just a little gardening for food, but it's pretty low maintenance.

I like having more than one account, but I think two would be good for you. Like others have mentioned, it's nice to have another for getting prizes and rares, especially in different time zones. A lot of times I'm busy doing something and miss a rare I want on my Asian account. But I can just pick it up on my Euro or NA account, so it's okay. The hardest thing for me is that I've put a lot of gardens on two of the accounts, so I have to spend a lot of time gardening everyday. That gets tiring -- tho' it makes a lot of money, too!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #57
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Oh you should def get a second account! So many good reasons to do it! Keeping up with it isn't so bad, I usually open both accounts in different windows at the same time and do all my dailies at the same time. I have a couple of gardens for profit on that account that I take care of while the gardens on my first account are loading! I will even meet myself in the trading room and switch stuff back and forth between accounts as well as kinzpost!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #58
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Get another account! I have four and I manage them just fine. You should get an Asian account.
My second account was Asian! Having another account really helps earn kc! You can do daily activities/click to wins/retirement parties/buying rares/other things in the future!

Get another account, mine have never been burdens!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 08-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #59
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Hi, AJerseyGardener!

In addition to what everyone has already said - like you can Kinz Post between the two and go to a trading room between the two to move SIX items between them per day...

...and something I'd never thought of until I read the thread...play games between the two for more kinz cash (!)...

...here is something that never ever occurred to me until I recently started another account:

I started a new account with nothing but birds and fishes so far.

For the "first ten", birds get a treetop room and fishes get an underwater room!

That means a 10x10 room! Treetops and underwater rooms only come in 10x10!

So instead of all those little 5x5 rooms when you start out, ALL your rooms are big!

Another thing I like about having more than one account...no matter what time zone you are in (Asian, Euro or North American) Mr Moo is in the Park at the same time universally (as is PJ with her special)!

Also, as other have said, if you ever decide to apply to the GE and become a WI Trader, having a second account to play with can come in handy if you end up in a trade that entails more than three items on either side. That way you can complete a trade in one day and not have to wait until midnight to send (or receive) your items.

There are pros and cons to having more than one account as others have more eloquently stated.

As many have said, do not "get too attached" to the other account and think you have to maintain it like you do your "main account".

You might want to consider those your "feeder accounts" (as in they "feed" items or KC to your main account).

Feed the petz W-Shop sale foods and daily Kinz Care foods and they're happy!

You don't even have to give them good names if you don't want to.

I have one that I initially started with Trading Card pets and everyone is named "Pootie"!

I think I'm up to Pootie XV or XVI on that one.

Good luck to you with whatever you decide!

And please post back with what you end up doing!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 11:11 PM   #60
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

When I had two Webkinz accounts I set it on an Asian timezone. However if you set it on an Asian timezone you won't be able to get into the Kinzchat Plus Clubhouse ( unless they changed that recently ? ). So which is more important to you? Getting rare items and doing activities and getting things ahead of time or being able to have another account that'll have the clubhouse kinzchat plus for like if you get banned or something ( you can still have all the other stuff just not rare items as soon and it won't be a day ahead so you won't get like prizes for holidays and special events earlier ).
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lizzie ♥'s justin bieber!, small was here :]