Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #41
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: considering a second WW account

I have 3 accounts myself. I only use 1 account as my main one, and the other 2 are just for extra items and so I am able to get extra daily activities. Also, when it comes to holidays, I get 3 gift boxes instead of 1!
JBONE92 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

I have very mixed feelings about having a second account.

I didn't purposely choose to have 2 accounts, but when my oldest daughter lost interest in Webkinz World, she gave me her account.

Having a second account gives you the obvious benefits of double rares, double dailies, double special gifts, double jumbleberries, etc. From a materialistic point of view, a second account certainly allows you to accumulate more stuff, more quickly.

But if you're a person with obsessive compulsive tendencies (and let's face it, most of us Webkinz Addicts are quite obsessive), having more than one account can present a challenge to your self-control.

Personally, the things I enjoy most about Webkinz (especially designing rooms, playing some games, and a daily round of Jumbleberry Fields) I can do just fine with one account. The things I don't enjoy so much about Webkinz (the greed factor, the compulsive desire to collect more and more, spending too much time on the computer) can increase with more than one account.

Obviously, this all comes down to a personal choice and how much time and commitment you want to devote to Webkinz, and your own willpower. Those variables are different for everybody.

From my personal point of view, I have found that I actually enjoyed Webkinz more when I kept it simpler with just one account. The second account made Webkinz feel more like a chore to me, and so I have found myself using that one less and less.
Linus is offline Male
Old 08-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #43

tinkalexa8 is on a distinguished road

I have one account and I am happy with it. Sometimes I even forget to do some dailies on ONE account so, for me 2 accounts would not work.

But, for some people it might work better because you get twice or triple as much. For me I forget to do dailies and I would just be confused as to which password is for which account (and if i were to write the passwords down I would lose the paper).

Another problem I would have with more the one account is that if you want deluxe membership on to accounts you would have to pay twice as much.

So, in my opinion I would not get more than one account.
tinkalexa8 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #44
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

I definitely like the thought of having the extra gift boxes and more prizes from Jumbleberry, since I love that game....I think I'd have to not let it control me and let it be just for fun...as it is, I have a 2 hour time limit on WW things so my computer time won't be increased anymore than that!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #45
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

I honestly, don't think its worth the effort. Yes, you can see stuff before everyone else and all but... I like my webkinz to be one big happy family. Not two big happy families. If I did get a second one I wouldn't go on it that much cause I can see everything on WI that I would have seen on my other account such as rares, dailys, exatra. So I personally would not do it.
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 06:52 PM   #46
I`mma be a

webkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to all

I have two accounts and I pretty much only use one since it takes so much time on both but If you get a second one I would get a different time zone so you could get rares ahead of time and more dallies for you to do. Whatever you choose to do it will be great!
webkinzgirly612 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #47
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

I don't really see much point in getting a second account. I mean when you have more webkinz you get better adoption gifts...
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #48
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by AJerseyGardener
Wow, you all gave me really great things to think about! Is it worth putting more than one pet into the new account or is one enough? I have a few webbies unadopted yet and could put them all on that one if it is worthwhile.

Thanks for all your great advice!
I would only start out with one pet on the 2nd account - that way when it is time to renew you already have a pet code in hand. Also, you might like having a 2nd account so much that you decide you want to try a 3rd, lol.

I have 3 accounts of my own that I started & many of my family have given up their kinz and gave their accounts to me. So I currently juggling 9 accounts & it is way too much. Many accounts all I do is jumbleberry fields because it just takes too long to do everything. Thankfully 2 of them will expire by November & I will be down to 7. I do love getting all the extra presents. All of these accounts are on American time zone. I considered putting one of my 3 accounts on Asian, but just knew I would mess up on the time difference and miss out - so I just kept it the same. I do like being able to get multiple rare items and gifts, a definite plus!

Also, I did have several that were deluxe but the family membership expired on 4 of them and now I am just deluxe on 2 accounts until december. After that I will just make one of them deluxe since Ganz has decided to discontinue the family deluxe membership but it sure was nice having extra deluxe items to trade
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #49
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by AJerseyGardener
Hi! I am considering opening a second WW account and am trying to decide if it is worth the trouble of keeping up with both. What would be the best way to set it up? How can I transfer things between accounts easily? Is there something I should avoid or tips to make the account more profitable? WI members have lots of great ideas so I'd love to hear yours!!!
I only have one account. But it depends on how many webkinz you have. If you have few, then you shouldn't. If you have many, you should. To me it seems hard to keep up with two accounts....
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #50

icecap2011 is a jewel in the roughicecap2011 is a jewel in the rough

I don't think I would get two accounts, but if you like the curio shop rares, I think it might be worth it to have accounts in two different time zones...
icecap2011 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lizzie ♥'s justin bieber!, small was here :]