Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #21
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: considering a second WW account

Hey AJ!!! Well, I have a second Webkinz World account... so I'll share the pros and cons of it.

PROS:

If you receive something you like on one account, you can send it to the other.

If you have a lot of money on one account, you can buy something and send it to your other account.

Double the chances of winning prizes in the daily activities.

More webkinz!!! ( because you have an extra account expiration date )

If you get banned for 30 days from the clubhouse, you can just use your other account. ( it's very useful for clubhouse addicts like me... )

More rares if you set it up in a different time zone... muahahaha...

CONS:

You have to purchase another Deluxe account, if you want it. ( I don't know if this is really a con, since I don't have Deluxe . . . but I've been told that it is )

It's easy to forget which pets are on which account.

If certain days you're in a rush, and you don't have time to do dailies on both accounts, it's easy to just skip the dailies altogether, and not visit either account that day. ( happens to me all the time )

You may find yourself favoring one account, and neglecting the other. ( which could end in termination of the neglected account )

Those are just somethings you should think about before making a second account, but in my opinion, I think it's worth it.

Last edited by Sundara; 07-27-2010 at 10:38 AM..
Sundara is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #22
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure what's been posted already, I only had time to read the first page.
And there are good points posted there in support of extra accounts, in more than one time zone, too!

I have extra accounts - yes plural - LOL - and I like having the extra accounts, but I don't let the fact that I have more than 1 account get stressful. I do have one in each time zone, Euro and Asian, and then the others are all NA accounts.

I have them for extra holiday gifts, extra rares sometimes, getting to do click to win events early on the other time zones accounts, and so on.....BUT, I do keep it simple, too. The "extra" accounts usually only have 1 (or a few) pets, and they are lil' kinz I got super cheap, or sometimes a freebie pet I got when the store had a special. I only use cheap/free pets when it has come time to renew the extra accounts.

I don't "keep up" with all the extra accounts, ie: I don't feel the need to do dailies all the time for the extras! That is TOO MUCH!
I do go in and do Jumbleberry on the extras, cause I like that game and the prizes so much.
I do go in the extras for SOME hourly events IF I really like them....like when the Soccer Challenge was available every day, I did as many as I had time for each day!

I trade with, or kinz post, items I want from the extras to my 2 main accounts.
Anything else (any wheel prizes, surplus foods, etc) I sell on the extras, and if kinzcash builds up and I haven't bought rares in a while, I will buy and send Mega Stoves or Oak Pools to my main accounts to keep their KC values up there!

So, there are benefits, the extra gifts, prizes, rares, kinzcash, etc to build up my main account or for trading are GREAT!

Just don't stress over not "tending to" your extra account(s) -- just cause you open it doesn't mean you need to spend the same amount of time on it as you do your "main" account! You can literally ignore it except to log in on holidays for that special gift, or just whenever you want to do that "extra" activity!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #23
I have many
Webkinz :)

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

You can get two of everything and mail the items over great idea!
Tai Shan is offline Male
Old 07-31-2010, 08:31 PM   #24
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

WOW, I was mia for a few days and you all really gave me a lot to think about...thanks!!

I really like the idea of having at least 2 accounts...I think I'd certainly have to work up to 7 though!

Last edited by AJerseyGardener; 07-31-2010 at 08:31 PM..
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 08:40 PM   #25

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I love my multiple accounts. I added my first asian account shortly after I started playing webkinz, primarily because I am on the US west coast and WW closes down too early for me (11pm on a weekend and I am usually still awake and wanting to play zingoz pop!!). Then I had to have a european account . . .

The number ofaccounts I oversee is top secret -- well because it is embarassing . I will be the first to say I over did it and should have stuck with three per time zone. But some were family accounts (that pretty much only I play now), and some were specialty theme, and most of the extras were started with lil' kinz I found on sale. Many only have one pet on them (two for the ones that needed to be renewed)

I have one trading account, one account where I store my wallpaper and flooring, another that is my farm account that has some gardens and lots of farm animals, one that is all snow white theme (you can guess when I started that one), one that is TV and Movie themes, etc. I actually have five acounts that I consider my main accounts. They go to class and I decorate their rooms. I can take two or three pets at a time to dance at cove parties, or to the park to collect trash. With the recent KinzPost problems I have been going to the trading room to transfer things between accounts, and it actually works nicely.

I play jumbleberry on each account everyday, and catch special events like the Klaw or Token Dartz. If I miss a day or two, or event, I don't worry about it. I used to get upset if there was something special happening when I couldn't log on (and would sometimes set an alarm for something happening in the middle of the night), but I find that having multiple accounts actually makes me more relaxed about all that.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 08:46 PM   #26
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

cheeky, I am overwhelmed at the scope of your WW dedication...what great fun you must have with all that going on...how many hours would you say you spend on WW altogether?
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 09:10 PM   #27

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by AJerseyGardener
cheeky, I am overwhelmed at the scope of your WW dedication...what great fun you must have with all that going on...how many hours would you say you spend on WW altogether?
I would say that it averages a couple hours a day. I play while I am on the phone, or when I watch TV. I used to do more with my main accounts (and I tutor with the classes), but now don't do quizzys or the calendar any more. Usually don't do employment except on my main accounts. And a few times a week play zingoz pop (30 - 40 minutes for the game). I used to play the Sims II, but don't anymore -- more variety in WW, plus I really like what WI adds to it. I would not play as much (or spend as much) if it weren't for WI and all the enablers here .
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 10:56 PM   #28
Lil Kinz
katt1946 is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to have a temporary second account and it was a pain trying to keep up on it. It expired after a year. I am not dissapointed. It was hard trying to do activities and garden on 2 accounts. But I do understand what people say about having the different time zones. that would be the only way I would actually consider a 2nd account.
katt1946 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 11:04 PM   #29

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I was just wondering if I should too! The only thing I'd do with it though would be transfer all of the items from that account to my main account! Do you think that's be cruel? I would still feed the Webbie of course and let it have a bed, but other than that not much. Is it still worth the money? I'd probably just buy a really cheap one, maybe even just a code!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 08:01 AM   #30
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
I have more than one account and they're all NA. I'm totally for multiple accounts - it works for me.
I like that you get multiples of all the holiday gift bags, PJ's and Arte's Rares. I also enjoy doing Jumbleberry Fields in each of my accounts as it increases my chances of getting prizes.
As for putting more than one pet on your second account - personally, I wouldn't until I had to (my account expiring, for instance). I find it better to keep adding to my main account because I won't have to wait until my 10th pet for a superbed. Of course, if you trade your pets' PSI's and you plan on trading from your second account, you may want to.
Basically, it comes down to: What do you intend to do with your second account.
Good luck with your decision.
I could not have said it better myself-the main reason I created a second account was for double the holiday gifts, double chances at berry prizes, etc. Although I probably would have been fine with one account, I find that the extra account and maintenance actually makes WW more fun for me. It is not in a different time zone, but I personally find it easier to remember-OK, rare at x-o'clock, log on to both accounts to buy it. In addition, having a second account is sort of like having a personal assistant/financer-you can transport items between accounts, and one can buy the rare if the other doesn't want to spend money, and the second account can help you earn more KC if you play a game like DiceKinz between your two accounts.

There are many more benefits, but I feel they have been touched on already.

In conclusion, I would make the 2nd account, but I wouldn't go any further than that-2 is a bit more work, but I feel that having more than that would just be too much.
Closed

Tags
lizzie ♥'s justin bieber!, small was here :]