Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
osties Rock!
Webkinz :)

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: considering a second WW account

Hi! I am considering opening a second WW account and am trying to decide if it is worth the trouble of keeping up with both. What would be the best way to set it up? How can I transfer things between accounts easily? Is there something I should avoid or tips to make the account more profitable? WI members have lots of great ideas so I'd love to hear yours!!!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #2

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: considering a second WW account

When I chose to open another account I decided to pick a different time zone (I now have an asian, european and american account) I was interested in getting rares and doing things at different times since sometimes I am not able to play. I started with one pet on the account and just saw how much time I wanted to devote to the second account. I had gardens for awhile and then decided I would rather have only 1 account for gardening (I go back and forth with this) If I were you I would go ahead and do it and feel it out. You can decide how much or how little time to spend on the second account. The best way to send things back and forth is the trading room since it is free.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
When I chose to open another account I decided to pick a different time zone (I now have an asian, european and american account) I was interested in getting rares and doing things at different times since sometimes I am not able to play. I started with one pet on the account and just saw how much time I wanted to devote to the second account. I had gardens for awhile and then decided I would rather have only 1 account for gardening (I go back and forth with this) If I were you I would go ahead and do it and feel it out. You can decide how much or how little time to spend on the second account. The best way to send things back and forth is the trading room since it is free.
I agree- I got a second asian account

It is good because you can do things that are maybe to early too late

I say get a 2nd account
Old 07-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #4

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Just wanted to add my reasoning for the different time zone was during the school year the daily activities don't start until 4pm, but I have more time in the mornings (at least I used to) and in Europe 4pm is 11am in America. So, I can hit the dailies during my early afternoon instead of waiting for 4pm. Also, when a rare shows up and I have 3 different time zones to have a chance at getting it. I can usually snag it on at least one of the time zones (better chance to anyway!)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #5
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have three accounts (in each of the three time zones). I like having two (the European and the American) because they allow me to get the same rare at different times and it allows me to enjoy particular activities that are scheduled in the afternoon earlier in the day. The Asian has been less useful to me because I am not a night owl and so I don't often do the "daytime" activities on the Asian account because I am asleep.

I do not find two accounts too much work. I do find three accounts too much work
ANd I personally recommend a second account ONLY if you plan to make it in a different time zone.

taken from a post by cnetski,
"As a reminder, all Asian Accounts are 14 hours ahead of Webkinz World time". . . . [cut info]
"All European Accounts are 5 hours ahead of Webkinz World time". . . . [cut info]
I'm using Asian European and American in the same way as the Rare Schedule at the top of the forum.

You can usually transfer six items a day from one account to another. You can kinzpost three items, and you can open two windows and trade with yourself in the trading room.

You can play games with one account against the other account and earn kinzcash in both simultaneously. I refer you especially to the posts by BERT in the following link (scan through to read Bert's comments specifically):

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nzcash-361616/

So, here's a little bit to think about (all my comments assume that you are in Eastern Standard Time Zone - same as Kinztime American):
1) You will get much more out of a second account IF you have a fast computer that can open BOTH accounts on the same computer simultaneously. You will get less out of a second account if you have trouble opening two accounts simultaneously.
2) If you are a night-owl and away from a webkinz during day (for example you work or go to school in daytime & can not use your school/office computer for webkinz), then you might be more likely to get more out of an account in Asian time zone than European account (but keep in mind that's pretty late at night! Wee hours of the morning). On the other hand if you don't go on webkinz much at night and you can get on the computer from 10 am to about 6 pm Eastern Standard Time) then you probably will get more out of a European than an Asian Account.

You can only get kinzchat plus in a European but NOT in an Asian account. When you go on an account in the European time zone you can still visit people in the clubhouse and the park so that actually is not an issue. But if you really enjoy chatting with your friends in Plus and you want to be able to do that in the second account you probably don't want an account in Asian time zone.

The decision is yours, but those are a few things to think about!

Last edited by curiousg; 07-24-2010 at 09:02 PM..
curiousg is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I have more than 1 account and they are not in the same time zone. I do the dailies on all of them. I like the option of buying rares ahead of time. When there are click fests, it is fun to click
Old 07-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #7
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

Wow, you all gave me really great things to think about! Is it worth putting more than one pet into the new account or is one enough? I have a few webbies unadopted yet and could put them all on that one if it is worthwhile.

Thanks for all your great advice!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 01:49 AM   #8
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I have more than one account and they're all NA. I'm totally for multiple accounts - it works for me.
I like that you get multiples of all the holiday gift bags, PJ's and Arte's Rares. I also enjoy doing Jumbleberry Fields in each of my accounts as it increases my chances of getting prizes.
As for putting more than one pet on your second account - personally, I wouldn't until I had to (my account expiring, for instance). I find it better to keep adding to my main account because I won't have to wait until my 10th pet for a superbed. Of course, if you trade your pets' PSI's and you plan on trading from your second account, you may want to.
Basically, it comes down to: What do you intend to do with your second account.
Good luck with your decision.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 07:14 AM   #9
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

I only have one account and am fine with it. I just find it easier to do dailies on one account and have all my items in the same place. Just my opinion.
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #10
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by purplemonster80
I only have one account and am fine with it. I just find it easier to do dailies on one account and have all my items in the same place. Just my opinion.
I'm glad you shared this purplemonster!

More is definitely not better! You can get so much out of webkinz even with just one account and one pet & no deluxe. Yeah sure, you'll get fewer rares, and you'll maybe not get as much kinzcash as quickly, but your rooms can be decorated just as beautifully in my opinion, and you can enjoy the pet or pets you have more. Simplicity is elegant. And you should feel more sense of accomplishment when you do achieve goals the slow difficult way.

So, kudos to you purplemonster for being happy with what you have! I *know* I would be a better person if I tried harder to be happier with what I have! (And I'm sorry now that my post was so focused on acquiring & consuming!)
curiousg is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lizzie ♥'s justin bieber!, small was here :]