Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Consequence for letting Deluxe Membership lapse? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/consequence-letting-deluxe-membership-lapse-554615/)

lizzieboy09-13-2009 11:45 AM

Consequence for letting Deluxe Membership lapse?

My grandson is with us on the holidays and for the summer. His Webkinz collection & internet access is here with us.

His current Deluxe Membership we bought him this summer is about to lapse. Would there be any serious consequences if we did not renew it until this coming December?

I'd like to only pay for it for the months he's with us, if that's possible.

My concern is he will lose use of his ePets he's purchased, lose Deluxe gift items, or when we go to reinstate the Deluxe Membership in a few month's time, there will be some kind of glitch.

I'm guessing it will be fine, but I just wanted to check!

:cm: :bf::cdino::ga:Some of his pets!

TexasGirl809-13-2009 11:53 AM

Re: Consequence for letting Deluxe Membership lapse?

No, you should be fine.

All prizes, pets, etc stay, and you can renew with ease whenever you want. I tried a 1 month from april to may then bought a 3 month in July, and I was fine.

You just don't get any of the deluxe perks until you renew. Have fun, and welcome to WI!

blessedx509-13-2009 12:45 PM

Should be fine :) The only thing that you should lose is the ability to do the deluxe daily activities, extra job and class each day and of course you won't get the monthly gift or estore points. But you will still have complete control over the estore pets you bought,gifts you have already received and things like that. :)

tarsky78109-13-2009 12:50 PM

Yes, his account will be unaffected, but he won't be able to have the deluxe advantages from now on. :)

acourt09-13-2009 02:37 PM

I don't have deluxe, but the only thing I'd be worried about would be the extra deluxe outfit spots under the "dress" button. Deluxe members have extra spots for different outfits to be stored "with" the pet. Those extra spots would go away when the deluxe membership expired, I think. So I'm not sure what would happen if you had clothes stored there. Probably, the clothes would just go back to the dock, but you might want to have your grandson make sure to empty out those spots, just in case. Some people have reported glitches with clothes disappearing that were put in the outfit options.

I hope I explained this well enough. Overall, I think you'll be fine, as the people who have had the deluxe membership have said.

tigergirl89009-13-2009 03:09 PM

Nope! Nothing wrong will happen! He will be able to keep
all his pets,items,gifts,and what so ever he got as a deluxe
member. Once it lapses,he would just not be able to have
the privaliges of a deluxe member. That would mean he would get to
keep all the items hes earned,but after it expires,he cannot
receive any more gifts,or be able to have any other deluxe member
privilage. Hope I helped! :)

~Awnie

Cloud One09-13-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acourt (Post 16421267)
I don't have deluxe, but the only thing I'd be worried about would be the extra deluxe outfit spots under the "dress" button. Deluxe members have extra spots for different outfits to be stored "with" the pet. Those extra spots would go away when the deluxe membership expired, I think. So I'm not sure what would happen if you had clothes stored there. Probably, the clothes would just go back to the dock, but you might want to have your grandson make sure to empty out those spots, just in case. Some people have reported glitches with clothes disappearing that were put in the outfit options.

I hope I explained this well enough. Overall, I think you'll be fine, as the people who have had the deluxe membership have said.

This is a very good point! :thumbup: Make sure he removes anything stored in there before his Deluxe membership lapses.

Also the only other problem would be if it's been more than one year since he added a pet to his account. Then his account might expire. But if he's added a pet within the past year, he should be fine. And as others have said, he should be able to keep all the items he's won as a Deluxe member -just make sure he takes any clothes out of those extra "dress" spots :)