Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
I did that once and nothing bad happened... no glitches and i didn't get gypped or mix the packages up... it was pretty cool i wouldn't worry about it if they arent POTM
And my theory is you get older ones instead of new exclusive if you adopt too at the same time ( i love old ones!) cause all the time i get newer ones and i don't like it... i don't know that's just my opinion/ theory
I have adopted a dozen pets at one time. Entered one right after another and have had no problems. What I do is adopt them on the last one tell it you want to start playing. It goes to the room of the last pet you entered. Now to make things easiers since you want to put them into other rooms I suggest logging out and reenter. By doing this all the new pets are at the beginning of you pet screen. You can click on each pet and find the room and move it to where you want it. I normally have one or two room to "store" the pets until I make their rooms since I have over 220 pets. I am currently buying the largest rooms and moving them around so I can put anywhere between two to four of the pets in one room. If you are concerned about the gift boxes andwho gets which one just hoover over it and it will tell you or you can just begin opening all the boxes in any room since all the items go into your docking station.
I have always had a problem when I try to adopt more than one pet at a time, so just to be on the safe side I now adopt one at a time. You don't need to log out just go do something else then go back to the adoption center, I think it may have something to do with which server you are on.
I had always just been adopting all at once THEN going into the rooms to see them and get the gifts...
However... a couple months ago, 3 separate times.. I adopted 2 or 3 at a time and they ended up stuck in the same room..
I had to call to get them unstuck.. Couldn't even log in the room until they were fixed... That happened 3 times...
Finally the last Rep I told all this too... she told me to do them one at a time because the programming had placed them in the same spot in the same room.. She said that was so odd because we have so many rooms on each account...
Soooo.. with my luck I decided to listen to her advice and do one at a time No stuck webkinz since
I have adopted two or more webbies at a time several times and never had a glitch. (Knock on wood.) Here are some facts I learned (some the hard way):
1.Be very careful that you name the correct pet or else you will have a striped cat named spots. (It's cute but it was totally an accident.)
2. When you adopt multiple pets, you will be taken to the room where the last pet was placed. For pets 1-10, they each get placed in a new room. Starting with your 11th pet, they get placed in random rooms. Sometimes they will be together, sometimes they will be in separate rooms.
3. After you choose "start playing with your pet" and you are in your room, change your pet to the other pet you just adopted. You will also hear and see the welcome banner and you will also see in which room it is in.
4. You can open up both gifts at once or for more fun, open each gift with the pet that it belongs to.
5. Exclusives in pet gifts and blue boxes are totally random. You can even receive rares after your 11th pet!!!!
6. Adopting several pets at once does not increase your chance at receiving a "rare" exclusive or a rare item at that time. However, adopting more pets, either as singles or multiples, increases your chances at getting a "rare" exclusive or a rare item.
Last edited by TexasAnne; 05-04-2009 at 01:33 PM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.