Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 12:22 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Default Re: Consecutive Adoptions?

I did that once and nothing bad happened... no glitches and i didn't get gypped or mix the packages up... it was pretty cool i wouldn't worry about it if they arent POTM

And my theory is you get older ones instead of new exclusive if you adopt too at the same time ( i love old ones!) cause all the time i get newer ones and i don't like it... i don't know that's just my opinion/ theory
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 12:25 AM   #12

pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

Last night I adopted 7 in a row without any problems. I also did not get any duplicates of gift items. None was the POTM. Good luck.
pepsiclk is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 12:52 AM   #13

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by pepsiclk
Last night I adopted 7 in a row without any problems. I also did not get any duplicates of gift items. None was the POTM. Good luck.
WOW! congrautlations on getting seven in a row! the highest i have ever went is two
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 01:50 AM   #14
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My DD adopted 5 on May 1. One was the POM and I freaked because I thought she might loose her bonus package with so many. Good news. Everything turned out okay. She still hasn't fed them all.

I prefer to do one at a time and get their HHH done and put them in the room I want before adopting the next.

Congrats on the new adoptions !! Hope you get something good in your gift !
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #15
slc1965
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I have adopted a dozen pets at one time. Entered one right after another and have had no problems. What I do is adopt them on the last one tell it you want to start playing. It goes to the room of the last pet you entered. Now to make things easiers since you want to put them into other rooms I suggest logging out and reenter. By doing this all the new pets are at the beginning of you pet screen. You can click on each pet and find the room and move it to where you want it. I normally have one or two room to "store" the pets until I make their rooms since I have over 220 pets. I am currently buying the largest rooms and moving them around so I can put anywhere between two to four of the pets in one room. If you are concerned about the gift boxes andwho gets which one just hoover over it and it will tell you or you can just begin opening all the boxes in any room since all the items go into your docking station.
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 11:38 AM   #16
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I have always had a problem when I try to adopt more than one pet at a time, so just to be on the safe side I now adopt one at a time. You don't need to log out just go do something else then go back to the adoption center, I think it may have something to do with which server you are on.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #17
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I had always just been adopting all at once THEN going into the rooms to see them and get the gifts...

However... a couple months ago, 3 separate times.. I adopted 2 or 3 at a time and they ended up stuck in the same room..

I had to call to get them unstuck.. Couldn't even log in the room until they were fixed... That happened 3 times...

Finally the last Rep I told all this too... she told me to do them one at a time because the programming had placed them in the same spot in the same room.. She said that was so odd because we have so many rooms on each account...

Soooo.. with my luck I decided to listen to her advice and do one at a time No stuck webkinz since
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

i adopted my black poodle and white poodle (Ebony and Ivory) the other night at the same time with no problems...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #19
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I have adopted two or more webbies at a time several times and never had a glitch. (Knock on wood.) Here are some facts I learned (some the hard way):

1.Be very careful that you name the correct pet or else you will have a striped cat named spots. (It's cute but it was totally an accident.)

2. When you adopt multiple pets, you will be taken to the room where the last pet was placed. For pets 1-10, they each get placed in a new room. Starting with your 11th pet, they get placed in random rooms. Sometimes they will be together, sometimes they will be in separate rooms.

3. After you choose "start playing with your pet" and you are in your room, change your pet to the other pet you just adopted. You will also hear and see the welcome banner and you will also see in which room it is in.

4. You can open up both gifts at once or for more fun, open each gift with the pet that it belongs to.

5. Exclusives in pet gifts and blue boxes are totally random. You can even receive rares after your 11th pet!!!!

6. Adopting several pets at once does not increase your chance at receiving a "rare" exclusive or a rare item at that time. However, adopting more pets, either as singles or multiples, increases your chances at getting a "rare" exclusive or a rare item.

Last edited by TexasAnne; 05-04-2009 at 01:33 PM..
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #20
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

If I get 2, I adopt one, create a room, and then adopt the other.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Closed