Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 07:48 AM   #1
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Lightbulb Unanswered: Confusion about the Water Rooms, Here is how you get them..

There have been a lot of posts about water rooms and how you got them if your pet was over the 10th adoption to get the free room..

Some of the advice given was not right and I just wanted to point out how you can get the rooms...

Just buy them! LOL.. They go like you are going to buy a normal room, and you will see the option

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 09-30-2008 at 07:31 AM..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 07:59 AM   #2
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Confusion about the Water Rooms, Here is how you get them..

Thanks for the info!!!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 09:05 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

dsprankle is an unknown quantity at this point

my son already has a crocadile, is there a way to add a water room?
Old 08-04-2008, 09:07 AM   #4
FireClan

Dsprankle, I don't think there is, but you can try clicking buy a room.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #5

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dsprankle
my son already has a crocadile, is there a way to add a water room?

Sorry just the goldfish and manatee come w/ the option for the water room so far
Old 08-04-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
nicolouie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default THANKS!!

Thanks sooo much. I had no idea where to get the water room and there was just no place to find the answer. I am so glad that I decided to check WI before contacting Ganz.

Thanks!!
nicolouie is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 10:42 AM   #7
Beariffic! I'm
Gifted

bearcentral will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Confusion about the Water Rooms, Here is how you get them..

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Sorry just the goldfish and manatee come w/ the option for the water room so far
Yes, buying a goldfish or manatee opens up the option to buy an underwater room, but once you have a goldfish or manatee, you can buy as many underwater rooms as you want.

So, Dsprankle, if your son were to adopt a goldfish or manatee, then he could buy an additional room for his crocodile, if he wanted to.
bearcentral is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #8
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I so much appreciate this I'm waiting for the manatee to arrive at my local store & now I know how to get one tx!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #9

Donation Award 

You're welcome!

I saw a lot of people being told him posts they couldn't get them unless they were the first 10 pets, or find them in the water room.. and i didn't want anyone afraid they didn't get the room...
You do! You will just have to buy it They are really neat too You see the sun glistening in and the water reflections
Old 08-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Confusion about the Water Rooms, Here is how you get them..

thank you for this information as I've been wondering the same thing - one Q, please - are the water rooms the larger size? or do they come w/manatees and/or goldfish as the usual medium size? thanks for any information!

catsewe2 aka Anne
Closed