Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 07:50 AM   #11
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: Confused by Woodland Wonders

Thank you everyone for all the helpful information. I have also been wondering about this, and I too have read the Wiki and didn't understand all that was involved. I'm so glad that I know what is required to get more prizes - all I get is sap glop, pixi pod seeds and the Pig Figurine! At least now I know why! Thanks everyone!
aerogrit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Yep...sadly you need 40 to get the good stuff. I registered 20 before I got my first wand sparkle tree, but now I have dozens of them, and I think I've won about 4 of the woodland dresses, and a few green crowns, but the best prize is saving up the green keys and opening the doors. I wish they made it cheaper to unlock though

SarahAD...duplicate figurines DO work towards your official count. A store near me had them on sale a few years ago, and I must have bought a dozen of the little duck figurines....and thankfully they all worked.

I've found at least 4 male plushes, and I have about 43 entered on my account. But I've only found one shield....so it's tough to say how those prizes are awarded!

So,when you used each duck, did you get a duck figurine and also the duck prize (the dish rack thing)? I was thinking about putting them on to go toward the 40 I need, but then sending the online figurine and prize duplicates to other family member accounts.

Someone posted a picture that showed them where they were on Woodland figure count. I think they go to it by pushing the i. (info) circle. When I push the info circle that screen doesnt come up. Did they change that in the programming once they expanded with the virtuals and such?

Thanks again for all of the info.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #13

SarahAdamDaddy has a spectacular aura about

I do not believe they changed the programming. When you look at the Woodland Wonders screen, click on where it says "view collection" in the top left. On the collection screen, push the "i" button. It still works for me.

Good luck.
SarahAdamDaddy is offline Male
Old 11-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #14
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
So,when you used each duck, did you get a duck figurine and also the duck prize (the dish rack thing)? I was thinking about putting them on to go toward the 40 I need, but then sending the online figurine and prize duplicates to other family member accounts.

Someone posted a picture that showed them where they were on Woodland figure count. I think they go to it by pushing the i. (info) circle. When I push the info circle that screen doesnt come up. Did they change that in the programming once they expanded with the virtuals and such?

Thanks again for all of the info.

View Post Originally Posted by SarahAdamDaddy
I do not believe they changed the programming. When you look at the Woodland Wonders screen, click on where it says "view collection" in the top left. On the collection screen, push the "i" button. It still works for me.

Good luck.
For a few months I couldn't find where to check the number of figurines either, so but I they must have fixed it now.....Start at this screen, and click on the icon in the upper left....

Click the image to open in full size.

Then hit the "i" in the upper left....

And it should bring you to this screen...

Iggy, you'll get a figurine and a prize for each real (or estore) figurine that you add. I took all my duckies to the trading room, and got some goodies for them! I was glad that they were kinspostable and tradable! I hope all this information helps a little!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That screen that Bindi illustrated for you has always worked for me. It is 9 unlocks you need to completely unlock, not 9 figurines. But as others have told you, duplicates count just the same.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #16

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by SarahAdamDaddy

Good luck.
Thanks and I'll do that.

Bindidog,
Thanks for the screen shots. I was looking at the wrong I (info) circle.

Thank you everyone for trying to clear this one up for me.

Last edited by Iggy; 11-20-2010 at 10:48 PM..
Iggy is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #17

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Interestingly my kids each have an emerald and a few golds, even though they only have one figure each. I know I have "found" 1-2 uncommon figures with only one figure entered too.
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here