Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: Confused by Woodland Wonders

I read that you need 9 figures to completely unlock it. Then I read you need 40 figures to completely unlock it. Do you really need 40??? If so, that stinks. I thought nine was a bit much, let alone 40! I added the extras hoping for some better prizes, but with 10 on, nothing has improved.

Thanks.
Iggy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #2

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Confused by Woodland Wonders

Thank Heavens, I am not the only one. Woodland Wonders has confused me since day one. I have a couple of figurines, and each time I visit and click on a flying fairy, I get "sap glop", a piece of cake, a canopy, or a "figure that is already in my collection", so 50 KC instead. I have tried to find out what else there is to collect, and people have been nice enough to direct me to the Wiki on this site, but that hasn't answered my questions about what is available to collect and what the end result will be when I collect all of those. I am subscribing to this, so maybe we will both learn something. Thanks for starting this.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Sorry I can't help?
I have read the info on Woodland Wonders and all I can get is "the more figures you have the better chance you have"
The other areas of other Magic Forrest are very specific as to how many you need for what.
All I know is for over 2 years I have only gotten silver keys

Alright I just did a search and found this post and picture.
I hope this helps

Here is the linkhttp://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post18773523

Last edited by aug2168; 11-11-2010 at 01:59 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #4
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I believe having nine figures allows you to collect all of the virtual figures in Woodland Wonders (like having a certain amount of charms to find all the virtual ones). But forty charms are needed to find certain keys and increase your chances of better prizes.
asterravos is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #5

SarahAdamDaddy has a spectacular aura about

There are 3 levels of prizes in Woodland Wonders (common, uncommon and rare). Further, each of these levels is broken up into 3 sub-levels (which determine your likelihood of getting a good prize), for 9 total levels.

For the first 9 figure codes you register, you can only receive silver keys and common prizes and virtual figures. From 10-29 figure codes registered, you can receive silver or gold keys and common or uncommon prizes and virtual figures. From 30-48 figure codes registered, you can receive silver, gold or emerald keys and common, uncommon or rare prizes and virtual figures. Within each category, the more figures you have, the more likely you are to receive "more and bigger" prizes.

When you get a figure or a prize, it is described as common, uncommon or rare. For instance, you might receive a "common" Yorkie Cheerleader figure or a "rare" male charm fairy plush.

If you have fewer than ten figurine codes registered and you already have all of the "common" virtual prize figures, all the new figure prizes you receive will be duplicates. The only way to get the remaining virtual prize figures is to register additional figure codes. That is likely why each additional virtual figurine is only netting you W$50.

Note that the 48 virtual figurine prizes are the same as the 48 plastic figurines that come with the codes that open Woodland Wonders. They are just grouped into three categories (common, uncommon and rare) in the Woodlands.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.
SarahAdamDaddy is offline Male
Old 11-19-2010, 07:20 PM   #6

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I appreciate the help and have read and reread the posts. I have another question. If you have more than one of the same figure, does it credit toward the amount or does each figure need to be a unique one.

Also, if I put on a figure and then kinzpost it to a different account, does it affect anything?

Thanks for all the info. With 10 on, I have received one item I never did before. It was a tree with a star shaped top to be put in a yard. I was hoping and still am hoping for the green fairy doll to pop up. I have a couple more figures I found discounted that I plan to put on.

On a side not, does anyone know if adding kinz clips make a difference with the Zum search?

Iggy is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #7

SarahAdamDaddy has a spectacular aura about

If you enter the code in an account and then mail the virtual figure to another account, the account in which you entered the code will get "credit". The final location of the virtual figure should not affect your account.

You will not be able to get the male fairy plushie with 10 codes. That is a rare level prize. You will need at least 30 figures to get that prize. Even then, it is very difficult to obtain. We have had 46 codes entered for the past nine months and still have not seen the male fairy plushie. The tree shaped like a star is an uncommon prize. You became eligible for that prize with your tenth figure code.

I don't know how duplicate figures work towards the count, but I do not believe you will get a virtual figure with the second code entered into a single account. Since you are not close to 30 codes, I would suggest not entering duplicates into the same account, so that you obtain multiple virtual figures.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
SarahAdamDaddy is offline Male
Old 11-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #8

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

You need to find 40 online to get the online prize... not sure how many you need to buy in stores.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 02:35 AM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Here is the Guide:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post11293714
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 04:20 AM   #10
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Yep...sadly you need 40 to get the good stuff. I registered 20 before I got my first wand sparkle tree, but now I have dozens of them, and I think I've won about 4 of the woodland dresses, and a few green crowns, but the best prize is saving up the green keys and opening the doors. I wish they made it cheaper to unlock though

View Post Originally Posted by SarahAdamDaddy
If you enter the code in an account and then mail the virtual figure to another account, the account in which you entered the code will get "credit". The final location of the virtual figure should not affect your account.

You will not be able to get the male fairy plushie with 10 codes. That is a rare level prize. You will need at least 30 figures to get that prize. Even then, it is very difficult to obtain. We have had 46 codes entered for the past nine months and still have not seen the male fairy plushie. The tree shaped like a star is an uncommon prize. You became eligible for that prize with your tenth figure code.

I don't know how duplicate figures work towards the count, but I do not believe you will get a virtual figure with the second code entered into a single account. Since you are not close to 30 codes, I would suggest not entering duplicates into the same account, so that you obtain multiple virtual figures.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
SarahAD...duplicate figurines DO work towards your official count. A store near me had them on sale a few years ago, and I must have bought a dozen of the little duck figurines....and thankfully they all worked.

I've found at least 4 male plushes, and I have about 43 entered on my account. But I've only found one shield....so it's tough to say how those prizes are awarded!

Last edited by Bindidog; 11-20-2010 at 04:20 AM..
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here