Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 06:28 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Confused on "Second Farm"

I've had the same script problem. I emailed support @webkinz.com. They said it may be caused because my dock is too full and for me to try to keep my dock under 100. They said either store the dock items or send them to friends. I lovered my dock to under 100 and it still gives me the script message for my cat. I emailed them again, no answer yet.
keep emailing them until they answer. The Phone # I had did not connect me to a live person.

Does anyone have a phone number that gives you a live person?

Last edited by telogiatrisha; 07-05-2008 at 06:30 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 09:58 AM   #12
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by stlpeeps
This is not about a stuck garden but I am wondering if any of you have planted the ossilily seeds the PSI with the collie? I planted mine but they don't seem to be doing anything--no plant just a patch of dirt. Do I need to do something to them? How long do they take to grow? Any information would be helpful.

It's really not polite to post off topic in someone's thread. There have been other questions about this and I believe you have to dig it to get it to grow.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #13
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by telogiatrisha
I've had the same script problem. I emailed support @webkinz.com. They said it may be caused because my dock is too full and for me to try to keep my dock under 100. They said either store the dock items or send them to friends. I lovered my dock to under 100 and it still gives me the script message for my cat. I emailed them again, no answer yet.
keep emailing them until they answer. The Phone # I had did not connect me to a live person.

Does anyone have a phone number that gives you a live person?
Yeah I have the tendency to let strawberries accumulate to almost 500 and sometimes the W shop wont load for me for awhile. This time though I only had about 8 items in the dock. It's not working yet on its own and havent had the chance to call. Sorry, not sure on the phone, I'm going to try the number attached to the forum.
Closed