Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: Confused on "Second Farm"

I have had an outdoor yard for my second farm for around 4 months at least. I go there daily. Today I adopted a new animal, the lil' cow. Ever since then the room will not load. It just says a script is causing the webkinz to lag and I have to sign out of it. There have been no changes to the farm besides the cow. Any advice?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 11:08 PM   #2
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Confused on "Second Farm"

that happens to me sometimes. Just give it a day and it should get better. sometimes its a result of a slow internet connection.

hope this helps!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 11:08 PM   #3
I'm moose-a-licious
Webkinz :)

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

hmm i would contact GANZ about it. that's very strange, to me at least...
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 07-04-2008, 11:28 PM   #4
shadow hegdehog is a
Webkinz :)

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

my whole house was frozen for two days once...it was very annoying but it worked itself out. i would give it another day and if nothing improves contact ganz...hope this helps
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 07-04-2008, 11:30 PM   #5
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks guys, I contacted ganz with with automatic thing, but I'm not sure how to talk to them with a question and details online. Any advice?
Old 07-05-2008, 12:19 AM   #6
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Was the garden completley full? If it was and they placed the cow there, that could be causing the problem. If that's the case, I think you have to contact Ganz to have them fix it.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #7
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

shell4 is most likely correct. You need to call Ganz and they can get into your account and move items around. I went like forever w/ a full garden and one adoption day, one of my rooms locked up. Turns out there were 2-3 pets trying to take a bath at the same time! Talk about a glitch!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 01:27 AM   #8
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Wait, is it a webkinz popup that says the script is causing your computer to slow down? Or is it the windows/Adobe Flash popup? A webkinz one would be yellow.

If it is the windows one that gives you an option of yes or no (to abort the script) click NO.

I get that ALLLLLLLLLL the time. Both in really full rooms, and when I'm trying to load my dock. (Anything over 550 items in my dock triggers it for me. Right now I'm at 750. Ugh.)
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 04:03 AM   #9
Gifted

Yes Bonsai that is the one. If I had too much in my dock it does that too. However, right now my dock is almost empty. When it strikes me though, whether I click no or yes (have tried both), it will make no difference for my computer and I always have to shut it down.

The Garden was completely full, yes. I did have room for the pets to walk in there a little and then garden. I wish they wouldnt have put the pet there if thats the case. I still dont get it though, really. Sometimes I have up to three pets at a time in that garden and it never got stuck.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:53 AM   #10
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

This is not about a stuck garden but I am wondering if any of you have planted the ossilily seeds the PSI with the collie? I planted mine but they don't seem to be doing anything--no plant just a patch of dirt. Do I need to do something to them? How long do they take to grow? Any information would be helpful.
Closed