Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
Luckyduck44

Default Unanswered: This is a computer thing... People with an Apple Mac please come here!!!

Hey people, I need help!!! my sister was being stupid and takes the wireless keyboard and pushes all the buttons, and, we're not sure how, but everything is set in negative colors or something!!! How do I fix it!!! IDK what buttons she pushed!!! Help me!!! The smileys are blue, my text is white, and my CHARCOAL CAT IS BROWN WITH RED EYES!!! It's not just webkinz... It's EVERYTHING!!!!!! My AIM screen is black and my text is white!!! HELP!!! SOON!!!! ASAP!!!!
Luckyduck44
PS~
Is this white??
Does this have red eyes?? :ccat:
Is this purple??
Is this blue??
Is this red??
If not, it is on my computer!!! I have a Mac and it's confusing me!!!

---------- Luckyduck44 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

And is my Icon white and blue?!?!

Last edited by Luckyduck44; 01-20-2008 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
sniffindaisies
Gifted

sniffindaisies will become famous soon enough

Default Re: This is a computer thing... People with an Apple Mac please come here!!!

I'm on a mac, but I have no idea how you managed that! Never heard of it before. It doesn't sound good... I would have your mom call an Apple store and see if you can get someone to suggest some things to try to get it back to normal. Have you restarted it?
Old 01-20-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
big_papa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: This is a computer thing... People with an Apple Mac please come here!!!

Yeah I think you should callApple too. I hope you don't mind but I do not have Apple.
Its weird how you're computer is doing that!hope it goes back the way it was soon!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:56 PM   #4
Luckyduck44

yeah I do too.... I'm gonna try restarting it!

---------- Luckyduck44 added 5 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

oh no!!! It didnt work!!! Should I leave it off longer?! I mean, It worked for a second... it was almost normal... but it was too good to be true. m face is on the front of the computer and it's STILL puke green and by teeth are black. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY SISTER!!!! SHE MESSSED IT UP AND NOW MY PICTURE OF PETE WENTZ IS WHITE!!! HE IS NOT ELDERLY!!! HE SHOULDN'T HAVE WHITE HAIR YET!!! GRRRR!!!!!!

---------- Luckyduck44 added 46 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

HELP HELP HELP IT"S STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! OM GMY DAD"S GONNA KIL ME!! or if i explain, it might be my lil sis..
BTW he won't really kill me... He'll just get mad and sulk! lol
But this is no laughing matter!
I need help!

Last edited by Luckyduck44; 01-20-2008 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
hopper72596

omg that stinks, have your mom call the apple staore and see if they can fix it, somehitng like this happened to me b4 and my dad called the apple styore and the person gave him step by step directions and in about an hour, it was back to normal
Old 01-20-2008, 09:45 PM   #6
Luckyduck44

oh cool thanks.... I'll tell her..... mebbe Tuesday. We're busy tomarrow... If she doesn't then Pete will be permenantly elderly-looking!!!! And those things @ the bottom.... are they different colors to you??????????????????
Old 01-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #7
Luckyduck44

Hey I want you to tell me what colors these pics are....
The third one is a pic of the BLACK poodle... it's white on my screen.
Oh yeah what is on this guy's head??
And the PS up at the top... tell me. I neeed to know if it's just my computer!
Attached Images
File Type: gifglitterfy125438986D32.gif (24.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: gifglitterfy1113457858.gif (18.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pngPicture 13.png (7.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pngPicture 25.png (102.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pngPicture 26.png (4.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pngPicture 27.png (1.7 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pngPicture 28.png (2.1 KB, 45 views)
Old 01-20-2008, 09:54 PM   #8
Sparkleberry

The images you attached are in the right colors.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #9
Luckyduck44

oh man!!! Well is the last one green or hot pink?!

---------- Luckyduck44 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

and is the valentine one green?/

Last edited by Luckyduck44; 01-20-2008 at 09:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 09:58 PM   #10
hgdobbs, kdobbs
Webkinz :)

lucylou9 will become famous soon enough

In windows theres a thing called demo mode and it might be the same but i dont have a mac and on windows it isnt a serious thing but i dont know about mac
lucylou9 is offline Female
Closed