Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
Fifth Harmony
Webkinz :)

angelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talent

Default Answered: Computer Screen

Hello!
So my computer screen is having problems. Someone did something and now it has a big black border around my screen making it smaller. This is how it looks
Click the image to open in full size.
Hope you can help

Last edited by angelpies; 12-23-2011 at 10:11 PM..
angelpies is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by cocogirl211
Techie says adjust your screen resolution up to the highest option. <--- maybe because of the blurriness?
If you search "screen resolution" it'll be under the control panel, mine is at 1366 x 768 (recommended) which is the highest one for me.
^ I just realized this is what Blythe just said, but oh well.
Wish you luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #2

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Default Re: Computer Screen

Click on "Start", "Control Panel", "Apperances and Themes", then "Change Screen Resolution". Maybe try that. Or your zoom control on the Internet screen at the bottom right hand corner.
Koodo is offline Female
Old 12-23-2011, 10:06 PM   #3
Fifth Harmony

angelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Koodo
Click on "Start", "Control Panel", "Apperances and Themes", then "Change Screen Resolution". Maybe try that. Or your zoom control on the Internet screen at the bottom right hand corner.
Thanks, but that didnt really help The bar is all the way tot the top so I have no idea.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:58 PM   #4
KraftyKinz

If it is an old monitor, you can press the menu button on the plastic frame. There should be a section that you can click that makes the screen larger. Sorry if this didn't help. This is what is on my computer.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Like KraftyKinz said, using the buttons on the monitor itself should help. Who's "someone"? If it's a friend or a family member, I would try getting them to change it back for you.

Hope that helps some! Happy Holidays!
Old 12-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #6
Fifth Harmony

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyKinz
If it is an old monitor, you can press the menu button on the plastic frame. There should be a section that you can click that makes the screen larger. Sorry if this didn't help. This is what is on my computer.
Thank you but its already on full...
Old 12-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #7
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by angelpies
Thank you but its already on full...

try clicking on the boxes in the upper right hand corner of your white section. there is a minus sign, a box and an x. click on the middle one, the box. good luck
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #8
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

what kind is it? is it a DELL INSPIRON15Z?

If so, Beside the Escape OR Esc Button you will see a Computer icon, F1 i believe, press it, it will have Computer only, Duplicate, Extend, Projector only, Click "Computer only" It should go back to regular screen

Last edited by worldpeace; 12-26-2011 at 07:53 PM..
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 08:09 PM   #9
Fifth Harmony

View Post Originally Posted by worldpeace
what kind is it? is it a DELL INSPIRON15Z?

If so, Beside the Escape OR Esc Button you will see a Computer icon, F1 i believe, press it, it will have Computer only, Duplicate, Extend, Projector only, Click "Computer only" It should go back to regular screen
No it isnt. Im not really sure what it is. Thanks for helping though
Old 12-26-2011, 08:26 PM   #10
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

I'm Curious? Did it help?
worldpeace is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8billionstars.webs.com, soa, tigerdove is here