Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
CM_WEB is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Computer Question

When i am on my PC, I hit the "Login" button on the main webkinz.com page and the login window opens... BUT it is very small (less than half the screen). This window will not maximize and there is no scroll bar so i cannot type my username or password because that part of the screen is not showing. I know there must be a setting for window size somewhere but i can't find it - help!

Thanks!

:ccat::abn:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #2

Skeloman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Computer Question

If you right click on your desktop, then select properties, and click on the setting tab, you can change your resolution. If that doesn't work, you could try switching browsers, I suggest mozilla firefox, as thats what I use and it works.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #3

thanks for trying but it isn't my resolution... it is the size of the window... this actually happens to me all the time on different websites but I can always "maximize" the window to be size of my whole screen. The Login window won't let me maximize or enlarge it at all.

Any computer geniuses out there?
Old 02-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Try this: If there is a http://.... address on the login page (there usually is when using internet explorer), then cursor over it to highlight it (the whole address). When it is highlighted, do a "Ctrl c" (holding down the Ctrl key, and then pressing the c key to copy the whole web address (on a Mac, I think you need to use the apple/squiggle key instead of the Ctrl key).) After this, go to a browser window that you can change the size of (a new window is fine), and put your cursor in the spot where you normally type in the web address, and then do a Ctrl v, to paste the address in the new window (if there is already an address there, then make sure that the new address overwrites the old one, and doesn't just add it to the end). Then press enter. You should now get the login window in a browser that you can change the size of.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #5

oh my gosh...SnowCrystal, you are brilliant... I did what you said and then saved it to my favorites so now I can go directly to the login page and I can see eveything!

Thanks!!
Old 02-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thank you! I am so glad it worked for you! Have a great day!:pgn:
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed