Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   computer problem! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/computer-problem-509300/)

smallfry12005-23-2009 03:41 PM

computer problem!

lol. ok. sooo....I got on my computer, and for some reason the text is like, bigger, and a different font. On EVERYTHING! even on my desktop, and i think that the little icons got bigger too. Its really bothering me because its a bit harder to reafd and i have to scroll more. I'm not sure whats wrong. has this happenned to you? do you know WHAT it is? or more importantly, how to fix it? lol.

As I'm typing this its all weird and big. I think maybe EVERYTHING got bigger....?

Lyssa4505-23-2009 03:42 PM

Re: computer problem!

Hmm...that's odd. It must be your computer, because your message is fine on mine. Maybe it's the way your computer is set up? The format? Sorry, I'm not positive on how to fix this! Best of luck!

‚ô•Lissy

smallfry12005-23-2009 03:45 PM

lol. Idk! It was just so sudden. and its still like that! Idk. I'll have to check and see if I changed any of the settings. lol.

But thanks! lololol

ok...I just realized that for some reason EVERYTHING is bigger. I looked at the avvies and was like: WOAH! and my sig is much fatter. at least on my view. lol. strange! ugh1 i dont like it! lol

Clydsdale_lover05-23-2009 03:46 PM

Hmm, maybe try pressing CTRL and scrolling? It makes everything smaller or bigger. :)

watatatow05-23-2009 03:47 PM

If I were you I would restart your computer. Everything should be back to normal. Computers are weird sometimes.

smallfry12005-23-2009 03:49 PM

ok thanks guys1 I'll try both! ttyl in a sec, i'm gonna restart!

dotdotduck05-23-2009 03:50 PM

Hmm... You might want to try going to control panel and making your screen's resolution smaller... That's what happened to me once...

Good luck :)

fluffrnuttr05-23-2009 03:52 PM

I DO understand what you are saying, but I do not remember HOW to fix it.

IT IS A SETTING on your computer. it is something that YOU see, how YOU view it.

My sister said check under properties settings. you may have moved from SMALL to LARGE or JUMBO font/icons/ect.

hope that helps.

smallfry12005-23-2009 04:09 PM

hmmm.... mysteriously, when i restarted my computer, its seems to be fixed. altho it might be a bit smaller now. I'll check my properties! thanks guys!

My properties r set on normal. lol. but my computer seems to be running really slowish now, and a bunch of things keep like suddenly "ending" when i get on them. i hope i don't have a virus.

Anyways...thank you guys for helping me to solve my problem! U guys r all so helpful here on WI1 lol. It now seems to be back to normal. I have to get used to it tho, becuase now it seems small compared to the one i had before when it was a problem. lol