Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: computer freezing in clubhouse

after around 10 minutes in the clubhouse my game then freezez up. thios has happened 5 times this afternoon on 2 different computers and i cant get a ghost. is this happening to anyone else????
kittypinck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 01:38 PM   #2

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: computer freezing in clubhouse

You are not alone having the exact same issue here!
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I've been trying to find the ghost but the computer freezes up before I have a chance. I have cleared the cache over and over again, restarted the computer 12 times, but nothing works. I have no idea what to do but at this rate my DD will not get her pumpkin.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

yes it locked up on me earlier so now I have been avoiding the clubhouse for now, but I need to finish trick or treating
Old 10-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #5

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

my computer is freezing up on everything, can't get in rooms, can't do jobs......
Old 10-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
RAWR

lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

Never mind...
lepordlizard is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 02:45 PM   #7
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

It's been happening to me too and it doesn't seem to matter where I am. I'm on firefox and I just did an update for firefox and restarted my computer. Don't know if that helped or if it was just timing. But WW isn't crashing my system any more.

Ok, never mind, it's crashing and freezing my system again.

Last edited by PaperButterfly; 10-28-2009 at 02:52 PM..
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #8

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Thank goodness!

I was going to yell at my hubby for doing something to the computer! LOL
Mine has been happening since I got home at 2 kt

Oh well. no attempting to find candy at my house. What was the slogan?

Get your hands on a GANZ.

Now I know, it was about employees.
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #9

jgazza is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: computer freezing in clubhouse

I wonder if it has something to do with the update this morning. I am having the same problem.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #10

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

I am joining the club! Clubhouse is freezingup on me too. I have 7 more candies to find for my son. I begining to think I may not get them
littlebookie is offline Female
Closed