Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #41
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

That happens to me too, it takes a while and it looks like my browser isn't working but then I minimize WW and go on WI for the few seconds it takes to check my GE or something, then when it finishes my browser loads and my items are out.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #42
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005

I can't take your storage you might need it
I don't mind, i have about 50 of those baseball cap tables, 40 sinks and 30 dressers, plus a bunch of toy boxes in different styles that friends sent me. I can only send 3 a day so it won't be a big deal, you could send them back later I am NOT planing on buying more than 500 of anything.

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo

Actually the cheapest thing to buy is the wicker type one, because it's only a 100 per and it holds 8 items. The main thing is that in selling back only buy so many that can be sold back before logging out and/or so many extra over that, that won't lock the dock open. There is a way to force open the dock but it takes a basic knowledge of the task manager in windows pc and the force quit in mac pc.
I know but I could not access the Wshop and that was the cheapest thing I could find in the Curio Shop. I tried everything mentioned in this thread to get unstuck and nothing worked. The only thing that worked for me was store the items a little bit at the time in my room, but remember it was clothing, so i had to buy storage to get out of the stuck dock. It worked for me, maybe not the ideal way nor the cheapest but I am unstuck, finally.

BTW I actually like better the Sky Blue Book Box, it is smaller, not so expensive and holds 6 items, so you can place two instead of one wicker/rattan thing and store 12 items, instead of 8 in the same space. But that's what I use for regular storage of toys, etc.

View Post Originally Posted by haddy
I am in the same boat as you. I have 1500 shoes and my dock is locked. Sooo frustrating. I am trying the turn off some things too but it's hard to know which things are important. Keylargo gave me a list to look at, its on the thread on clothes patterns, where they list great sales.
Just try to put everything in your room. I can send you some storage for the shoes, but that will be very slow because you can only send 3 a day (24 shoes). What worked for me was to buy a bunch of any storage items Arte had in the curio shop, but do not log out until you placed those items in a room too or they will also get stock in your dock. I had 2100 pants had to store items until i had about 1200. You are closer that I was. It will be boring but I tried everything else and this is what worked for me.

Last edited by Clibab; 09-27-2009 at 10:32 PM..
Clibab is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 05:45 AM   #43
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Clibab
I don't mind, i have about 50 of those baseball cap tables, 40 sinks and 30 dressers, plus a bunch of toy boxes in different styles that friends sent me. I can only send 3 a day so it won't be a big deal, you could send them back later I am NOT planing on buying more than 500 of anything.

I know but I could not access the Wshop and that was the cheapest thing I could find in the Curio Shop. I tried everything mentioned in this thread to get unstuck and nothing worked. The only thing that worked for me was store the items a little bit at the time in my room, but remember it was clothing, so i had to buy storage to get out of the stuck dock. It worked for me, maybe not the ideal way nor the cheapest but I am unstuck, finally.

BTW I actually like better the Sky Blue Book Box, it is smaller, not so expensive and holds 6 items, so you can place two instead of one wicker/rattan thing and store 12 items, instead of 8 in the same space. But that's what I use for regular storage of toys, etc.

Just try to put everything in your room. I can send you some storage for the shoes, but that will be very slow because you can only send 3 a day (24 shoes). What worked for me was to buy a bunch of any storage items Arte had in the curio shop, but do not log out until you placed those items in a room too or they will also get stock in your dock. I had 2100 pants had to store items until i had about 1200. You are closer that I was. It will be boring but I tried everything else and this is what worked for me.

Oh my gosh that's what I have 2100
Old 09-28-2009, 07:25 AM   #44
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

that happens to me a lot!
i dont know how to fix it though
:\
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 10:20 AM   #45
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005

Oh my gosh that's what I have 2100
Mine were ripcord pants. Got very greedy and kept telling myself "just 100 more" after I hit the 1000 mark. At some point firefox crashed on me before I could sell them and got stuck. I am free now and very happy. I will never buy more than 500 at a time.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #46
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Mine were ripcord pants. Got very greedy and kept telling myself "just 100 more" after I hit the 1000 mark. At some point firefox crashed on me before I could sell them and got stuck. I am free now and very happy. I will never buy more than 500 at a time.

Mine were the ripcord pants too but I said I wanted 2000 then when I got there I said 100 more and I got really tired and accidentally logged out when I just wanted to keep it up go back and sell them later
Old 09-28-2009, 10:42 AM   #47
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I had this same problem yesterday too. I bought too many wing tip shoes Saturday at a great profit with the intention of selling them off before I logged off. Then my DH came home and wanted to use our only computer. I was down to 1250 items so I thought it would be okay. But when I tried to load the dock yesterday so I could sell them off, I got the adobbe script error message and I was concerned the "computer may become unresponsive" would be permanent. But yesterday was a really bad day with IE - "please wait" anytime I did anything. I called my sister, who uses Firefox, and she was able to get in last night when processing was much better and she sold them off for me. Thanks goodness! I have learned this lesson - buy, sell, buy, sell - it works much better! Anyway, try the storage idea - I could send you a few storage options too if that will help. I made a lot of money on those shoes! Good Luck!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #48
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

ww has it programmed that any storage objects {fridges, the megastove, toyboxes, dressers, anything that holds items} will only send 1 at a time, not 2 or 3; it will give error message and refuse to send or even force a log out in some cases. The only way to do more than 1 at a time is through trade so then can do up to 3 at time.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #49
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

That's too bad. I have 4 accounts though, so I could send 1 from each acct.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #50
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I had this same problem yesterday too. I bought too many wing tip shoes Saturday at a great profit with the intention of selling them off before I logged off. Then my DH came home and wanted to use our only computer. I was down to 1250 items so I thought it would be okay. But when I tried to load the dock yesterday so I could sell them off, I got the adobbe script error message and I was concerned the "computer may become unresponsive" would be permanent. But yesterday was a really bad day with IE - "please wait" anytime I did anything. I called my sister, who uses Firefox, and she was able to get in last night when processing was much better and she sold them off for me. Thanks goodness! I have learned this lesson - buy, sell, buy, sell - it works much better! Anyway, try the storage idea - I could send you a few storage options too if that will help. I made a lot of money on those shoes! Good Luck!

No, I don't want to take your storage

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
ww has it programmed that any storage objects {fridges, the megastove, toyboxes, dressers, anything that holds items} will only send 1 at a time, not 2 or 3; it will give error message and refuse to send or even force a log out in some cases. The only way to do more than 1 at a time is through trade so then can do up to 3 at time.

I am confused
Closed

Tags
md29 was here♥