Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #21
COWS4YOU
 
COWS4YOU's Avatar
COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

have you tried heading to KinzPost and pretend sending a package? That opens up your dock. Then once open you can sell sell sell to get your dock down again.
COWS4YOU is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 05:40 AM   #22
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
have you tried heading to KinzPost and pretend sending a package? That opens up your dock. Then once open you can sell sell sell to get your dock down again.

Yes, I have tried that


I've sent them a customer support thing.
webkinz005 is offline
Old 09-25-2009, 08:09 AM   #23
AmericanBaronin
Gifted
 
KeyLargo's Avatar
KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Emailing ganz can take forever. They will just tell you to do what you were told here. They say not to carry more than 100 items in your dock at once. So go through what you see when you log in and either put in in your room , put it in a fridge or sell it. It will take awhile but after a bit try again to open it. Eventually it will get small enough to open. From now on if you buy tons of stuff sell it right away. I got a ton of those pants too but I made sure not to get off ww without selling it.
Problem with that last suggestion is that to sell something you have to open up the wshop, which wants to load the dock so that's a bit of a problem since that is the problem {loading the dock or getting it to load}.

A temporary fix for a dock hanging like that {from too many items and/or a bad account} is to use CTRL+ALT+DEL and take down NOT necessary programs {clicking on a program then telling it to End Process by clicking that button -- found after clicking the key combination CTRL ALT DEL then Task Manager then looking under tab for Processes}. Things like, for example anti-virus program could be shut down temporarily for this, along with things like Windows Sidebar, Windows Media Player and other audio/video programs like Quicktime and so on including running messengers in any form, and most of the time shutting those down while trying to load the dock will make it force open. {I have to do this, a LOT, with my main account; no matter how little I have in dock it stays 'stuck'.}
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #24
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Problem with that last suggestion is that to sell something you have to open up the wshop, which wants to load the dock so that's a bit of a problem since that is the problem {loading the dock or getting it to load}.

A temporary fix for a dock hanging like that {from too many items and/or a bad account} is to use CTRL+ALT+DEL and take down NOT necessary programs {clicking on a program then telling it to End Process by clicking that button -- found after clicking the key combination CTRL ALT DEL then Task Manager then looking under tab for Processes}. Things like, for example anti-virus program could be shut down temporarily for this, along with things like Windows Sidebar, Windows Media Player and other audio/video programs like Quicktime and so on including running messengers in any form, and most of the time shutting those down while trying to load the dock will make it force open. {I have to do this, a LOT, with my main account; no matter how little I have in dock it stays 'stuck'.}


I would do that, but I don't understand
webkinz005 is offline
Old 09-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #25
marnabear
Webkinz :)
 
marnabear's Avatar
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

Keylargo pointed out the fallacy in my advice. You can't sell to the wshop and if you don't have enough fridges for food you can't get food out of your dock except to feed it to hungry pets.

If you are not having any luck you may have to call Ganz, but what they will do is probably remove some things from your dock and then those things are lost to you. Too bad you did not sell those pants back when you still had them visible. I didn't buy that many and sold them back before I logged off.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #26
Gifted
 
xxaeroxx's Avatar
xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

Hi there.
It does that to me too. What you do is try Firefox- it rarely ever does that. Or when it does it does it then it stops. If you want I can give you the link which is RIGHT HERE (click on right here to get the link) Or you could try updating your Adobe Flash Player which is what Webkinz uses to work CLICK HERE TO GET THE LINK FOR ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
Now,if your using Firefox or Internet explorer your going to need the updated version- whenever Webkinz updates your going to want to make sure that you clear your cache and make sure that you have all of your updates ready CLICK HERE TO GET INTERNET EXPLORER 8 (NEWEST VERSION)

Now, last but not least you can contact me by PM or Vm. Good luck!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #27
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Hi there.
It does that to me too. What you do is try Firefox- it rarely ever does that. Or when it does it does it then it stops. If you want I can give you the link which is RIGHT HERE (click on right here to get the link) Or you could try updating your Adobe Flash Player which is what Webkinz uses to work CLICK HERE TO GET THE LINK FOR ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
Now,if your using Firefox or Internet explorer your going to need the updated version- whenever Webkinz updates your going to want to make sure that you clear your cache and make sure that you have all of your updates ready CLICK HERE TO GET INTERNET EXPLORER 8 (NEWEST VERSION)

Now, last but not least you can contact me by PM or Vm. Good luck!

I do use firefox already, I will update my adobe flash player and see what happens (I did also try internet explorer the first time it didn't work, so I know it won't work)


Okay, it didn't work so I will update my internet explorer and try that
webkinz005 is offline
Old 09-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #28
Gifted
 
Clibab's Avatar
Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

I am having the same problem, except i get a green screen and a message that says "A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the scrip?" If I click yes it loads the whole dock but i have a "please wait.." that goes on forever, more than 15 minutes now. If i click no, the screen stays green and nothing happens. I use firefox on a mac, made sure i cleared my cache, increased it and restarted the whole computer. Any ideas if I can do something about this? I also purchased 2000 items, that i planed to sell before firefox quit on me.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #29
marnabear
Webkinz :)
 
marnabear's Avatar
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

View Post Originally Posted by Clibab
I am having the same problem, except i get a green screen and a message that says "A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the scrip?" If I click yes it loads the whole dock but i have a "please wait.." that goes on forever, more than 15 minutes now. If i click no, the screen stays green and nothing happens. I use firefox on a mac, made sure i cleared my cache, increased it and restarted the whole computer. Any ideas if I can do something about this? I also purchased 2000 items, that i planed to sell before firefox quit on me.
This may be partly due to the server you are on. A friend has this happen on one of her accounts, but if you answer no the account loads right away. Your problem may be due more to the number of items in your dock rather than anything else.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 12:29 AM   #30
AmericanBaronin
Gifted
 
KeyLargo's Avatar
KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005

I would do that, but I don't understand
You are running Vista, right?

You hold down these keys, all at the same time: CTRL {control} plus/and ALT {alternate} plus/and DEL {delete} keyS. When you do that in vista the screen will change to a bunch of choices to click, where you would click Start Task Manager. The Task Manager Box will pop up with 'tabs' to choose to click on, which is where you would click on Processes. There will be quite a long list of things that are running {processes}, but you can click on things like your anti-virus program name then click the button in lower right that says End Process. You can repeat that step of selecting an item such as Windows Media, Yahoo Messenger and other programs that don't affect the computer running to end process including in Vista things/programs such as Windows Sidebar, Windows Media Player & Quicktime and other video/audio programs and so on. During this the dock {and browser window} should be unloading the dock and unlocking, although you may still have a bit of a please wait, that just depends. Usually some of these will release the 'hang'/stuck thing you're getting with the dock trying to load and open everything up.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
md29 was here♥

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts