Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #11
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

My computer always did that to until, My friend sent me this link. Instead of opening a whole new window, It keeps it on the same tab. Here it is, It should hopefully help! It did for me....

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=1
cmb123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #12
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

I'll try it

Didn't work
Old 09-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #13

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I had the same problem a while back. I emailed Ganz and told them what server my account was on and what was happening. At some point, days later, things improved and I noticed I was on a different server. You can tell when WW is loading in what server your account is on. Watch the info bar at the bottom of the browser. Look for numbers in the address. That indicates the server. Maybe if you tell Ganz of the problem they can fix it for you.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 05:48 AM   #14
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is my screen, where is ym server thing?
Old 09-24-2009, 11:32 AM   #15
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
Help! My computer freezes up when I press get item form storage! I tried it multiple times on three different computers

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
I did buy a lot of pants yesterday like 2000, could that be causing it? PLEASE HELP!
I think that it is that you bought so many pants and didn't sell them or put them in your room. That somtimes happens to me and I get frustrated too, but I just wait a few minutes or clear my cache and it works fine. If it still isn't working for you then I would try calling Ganz.

And if you do get it fixed then I would clean I your dock. I have one of my rooms just for that. I put all of my stuff that don't go in a room in it.

I hope you get it fixed soon.
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 11:54 AM   #16
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Some basic things to try:
  • Clear your cache (sounds like you did)
  • Make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player installed (free download)
  • Restart your computer
  • Try a different browser
  • When your items are being "retrieved from storage" wait longer. Let it sit for about five minutes. It may not be stuck. It may just be taking a REALLY long time.
  • Clear out whatever you can see in your dock before you go to storage. Any clothes or food or objects that are there... take them out and store them somewhere in a room. Then log out and back in and do it again. Keep doing this until you've reduced the number of items in your dock to a managable amount. (This last one may not always be possible if you don't have enough containers or rooms to store things in, but give it a try. -Heck with all those pants to re-sell, you'll have plenty of money to buy more storage space )
Old 09-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think those pants are what's causing you the problem. I didn't buy that many and I sold off a lot while they were still visible in my dock.

I know another person had this problem after buying a lot of those pants.

What you will need to do is start emptying what you can see, either selling the food or putting some into what fridges you have already or feed some to your hungry pets. If you have furniture or objects visible put them into a room. Log out and back in and empty your dock some more. Eventually it will get down to where you can load it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 06:27 PM   #18
Halloween(:
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I think those pants are what's causing you the problem. I didn't buy that many and I sold off a lot while they were still visible in my dock.

I know another person had this problem after buying a lot of those pants.

What you will need to do is start emptying what you can see, either selling the food or putting some into what fridges you have already or feed some to your hungry pets. If you have furniture or objects visible put them into a room. Log out and back in and empty your dock some more. Eventually it will get down to where you can load it.

I was going to do that! i will, thanks everyone

I sent ganz an email, how long does it take to get back to you?

Anyone know?

Okay, so my dock opened but I'm stuck in a never ending please wait

Last edited by webkinz005; 09-24-2009 at 06:27 PM..
Old 09-24-2009, 06:33 PM   #19
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

Emailing ganz can take forever. They will just tell you to do what you were told here. They say not to carry more than 100 items in your dock at once. So go through what you see when you log in and either put in in your room , put it in a fridge or sell it. It will take awhile but after a bit try again to open it. Eventually it will get small enough to open. From now on if you buy tons of stuff sell it right away. I got a ton of those pants too but I made sure not to get off ww without selling it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #20
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

In fact if you email Ganz all you will get is a standard answer back. I have tried it and suspect that no human being ever reads those emails and you just get a canned response from the computer.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
md29 was here♥