Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Answered: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! Plus, how long does it take for ganz to email you back?? PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

Help! My computer freezes up when I press get item form storage! I tried it multiple times on three different computers

It is only the one account and I think it is because I bought 2000 pairs of pants the time before it stopped working

I sent ganz an email, how long does it take to get back to you?

Last edited by webkinz005; 09-24-2009 at 04:30 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by haddy
I fixed mine with the help of cosmic! Someone said they called ganz and they will delete the item you bought too many of but they will not give you the money!!!!!!! DOn't do this until you try what cosmic said. If you get a message about your computer becoming unresponsive she said hit NO don't close down. Give it a minute and it will work. I did this and it didn't hurt anything and I was able to sell. I am unlocked!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #2
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage

That happens to me a lot! Clearing your browser? That's all that I can think of. Also, with my computer you have to log onto webkinz once, wait a little bit [it won't completely load] then log in again and it'll load all the way. I have to do that every time! Oh and if your using IE try Mozilla, it works a lot better with webkinz & WI then IE!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Hi,

You could try clearing your Cache.
Another tip is:

When you go to the Kinzstyle Outlet and I think also the Wshop, it will automatically unpack all your items. If it says please wait while doing that, I would try waiting a couple of days and see if Ganz fixes it in a nightly maintenance. If not, you could always call GAnz and ask what to do.

I hope I helped!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo
That happens to me a lot! Clearing your browser? That's all that I can think of. Also, with my computer you have to log onto webkinz once, wait a little bit [it won't completely load] then log in again and it'll load all the way. I have to do that every time! Oh and if your using IE try Mozilla, it works a lot better with webkinz & WI then IE!

I do use mozilla, how do I clear my browser?
Old 09-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005

I do use mozilla, how do I clear my browser?
To clear your browser at the top click on Tools and then click Clear Private Data- and it will give you some choices of what to clear. (Also clear your cache!)
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
Halloween(:
Gifted

I just cleared my cache I think so I will try!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Let us know if it works!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #8
Halloween(:
Gifted

No, it didn't this is very frustrating! I don't really want to call Ganz it's kind of a long story about that but any other suggestions? I want to catch leaves for fall fest!

It works perfectly fine on another account! This doesn't look good

I did buy a lot of pants yesterday like 2000, could that be causing it? PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by webkinz005; 09-23-2009 at 03:39 PM..
Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

Also if you go to kinzpost I think it unpacks your storage , give it a few minutes !! Good luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #10
Halloween(:
Gifted

Default Re: Computer freezes up when I press get items from storage only on one accounts!! PLEASE PELASE PLEASE HELP!! ='(

I'll go a few minutes without opening it I don't like this!!
Closed

Tags
md29 was here♥