Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
thepezfamily
Webkinz :)
jennysgranny is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Combining accounts

Does anyone know if it is possible to combine 2 Webkinz account? I have two accounts that I use. As my time is limited now I would like to have everything on one account. Can Webkinz do that? Combine the 2? Or do I need to send the stuff I really want to keep via Kinzpost (ugh!).

Thanks for ANY help on this.

Cathy
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: Combining accounts

You cannot do it yourself. But usually if you send them a message, Ganz will not answer or say no.
But Ganz can do it they did it for one of my account when my mom called or emailed them (not sure what she did)
Delilah is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

You can't do it by yourself, but you can call Ganz to see what they can do.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
You cannot do it yourself. But usually if you send them a message, Ganz will not answer or say no.
But Ganz can do it they did it for one of my account when my mom called or emailed them (not sure what she did)

(:

I'm gonna try too (:
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #5
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I talked to a Ganz representative about this and she gave me the following information:

1) They could add the second account animal to the first account if the second account was only 30 days old, but I would lose everything tied to the second account. This means if I wanted my Fish added to the account with my Penguin the following things would happen.

A) fish could only be 30 days old
B) all KC on fish account lost
C) all items that were on the fish account would be lost
D) if I had an item on the account that could not be traded or sent via Kinz post it would be lost

Over all it was not worth it. I would just advise that you send stuff via mail or "trade" to the main account you want to use, and then just leave the second one there to use for a second gem hunt or other daily activity when you have the extra time.

*Extra information:

2) I added my Webkinz to my Son's account because I thought I would be able to play with him, but I found out you had to have separate accounts to play at the same time. When I asked about splitting the Account into two accounts they told me:

A) As long as I asked them to do it within 30 days of adding the second webkinz to the account they could split it off, but the ENTIRE account would be reset.

That would mean that I would lose EVERYTHING I had on the account. All prizes, all KC, all rooms, all items, and all schooling.

Then I would get 2 accounts that would each have 1 pet, one room, and 1 adoption package. (PSI, PSF, and what ever else came with that adoption)

It seems that the customer service reps at Ganz are more likely to fix/change something if it just happened. Either they can't make changes after the first 30 days, or they are not supposed to.

With that said, I am guessing that if your accounts have been used for a while they will tell you they can't do anything for you. But I will say that it NEVER hurts to ask. The person you get on the phone may go above and beyond what other reps do. The worst thing they can say is no.

Good luck!
Smile4me is offline Female
Closed