Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 09:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
NO1PUGMOM is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: colorstorm

where is colorstorm??? i can't find it... help!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
theacate is on a distinguished road

Default Re: colorstorm

The games are in alphabetical order. You should find Colorstorm just after Cash Cow 2.

It took me 20 minutes one day to find it until I realized this. Not to mention I kept scrolling right past it.

Also if it's the game of the day it should be in the box next to the list of games and it gets pulled out of the list for that day only.

Hope that helped.

Errmmm.. Scratch that.. It's missing. I just went out 'cause I got an itchin to play since you mentioned it..

How about it's SUPPOSE to be after cash cow 2!

I'm lost now..
theacate is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #3
Toph is a
Gift Guru
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Oh dear did they get rid of it?
(goes to check...)

Grr.... its gone on all my accounts!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

From their site:
Games Removed:
- Go Go Googles
- Color Storm
Both of these games had issues that were being exploited. These games have been taken down until such time as we can fix the issues. So they WILL be back.
Small Fixes:

1) Plumpy now has hair in Webkinz Chef Challenge!
2) Opening the W Shop in the Clubhouse while the Dress Your Pet window is open will now close the Dress Your Pet window, just like in the room (so you won’t have to).
3) A strange bug where the Magic Carpet would play the toilet’s flushing sound has been fixed.

A number of people have asked about the missing PvP games from the Tournament Arena, like the Trading Card Game and Supermodelz. These were supposed to come back quickly but slipped due to other projects. We are now making them a priority, so expect to see all of the games backs over the next few releases.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #5
walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

Haven't checked it this morning because I've been watching for the "rug", but i played it last night up until webkinz went off the air. Love that game. As for the rug, never got one, so hope you lucky ones enjoy.
walkingbetty is offline Female