Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Colored usernames?

I was just looking through the forms and noticed that some people, who were not staff members had different colored usernames then I did. For example, some had blue, others had black, and others had green. Does anyone know if the colors represent anything?

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Colored usernames?

They mean diffrent things, some are mods, some are admins, I'm not sure of what each color represents, but those are the top of the crust peple who really do a lot for WI!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I don't get what you mean?
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

No they are not moderators or administrators because they don't have the mod or admin bars underneath their usernames. And wowewe, I'm talking about peoples usernames, each one seems to be a different color (either black, green, or navy blue)

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #5
Jesus thinks I'm
Gifted

iluvwebkinz27 is just really niceiluvwebkinz27 is just really nice

Navy Blue is for Gifted members
Green is for Gift Gurus
Purple is for Gift Coaches
Blue and Red are for mods and admins
Black is for Webkinz/Lil'Kinz/Gift Trainees

Last edited by iluvwebkinz27; 07-07-2009 at 09:31 PM..
iluvwebkinz27 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #6
ebaday

Ok. Here is what it means.

Webkinz/lil kinz/ gift trainees - are the black

Gifted - navy blue

Gift Guru - Green

Mod - blue

Admin and founders - red

Hope I helped!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #7
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Navy Blue is Gifted. (Can access Gift Exchange)
Green is Gift Gurus. (Can access Gift Exchange, have at least 50 trades/Been GE member for at least 2 weeks, Experienced trader)
Royal Blue is Moderators.(Help keep the forum safe, but editing inappropriate posts, closing threads, etc)
Red is Administrators.(Same as mods - but have more moderating privileges, I believe.)
Purple is Gift Coaches.(Trains Gift Trainees - teach them how to trade., Can access Training GE)
Black is Gift Trainees/Webkinz/Lil Kinz.(Gift Trainees are in training to learn how to trade - Can access Training GE. Webkinz are members, and Lil Kinz have less than 10 posts.)

Last edited by smvmonkey; 07-07-2009 at 09:52 PM..
smvmonkey is offline Female
Closed