Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Color Zones

Just wondering what happened to half of the color zones? Gold, pink, and dark blue are missing. What happened? Are those color zones gone for good? Anybody know?
alexandi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Color Zones

Yes, those color zones are gone for good. On a another thread, someone reported that they had spoken with a Rep from Ganz who told them that the color zones are gone for good.

Hope this answered you question
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #3

Donation Award 

That's terrible. Wasn't the gold zone supposed to be a benefit of having deluxe? So, that means only one party in each of the 3 zones for the webkinz vacations too?
Old 05-01-2011, 12:13 AM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

It was supposed to be a benefit, and I did like having an extra zone
I'm unsure about the parties on vacation but there is a tracking thread that does track what zone and time the parties are in. Here's a link in case you're interested:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-here-511348/
Old 05-01-2011, 12:25 AM   #5

Donation Award 

Thanks for the reply. Hmmm... I wonder what will happen once holiday times comes the the ghost or ms. birdy decides to visit? I guess it won't be as difficult to find them, since half the color zones have been removed. Actually, I recall there being a teal zone way back when... which is gone too.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:57 AM   #6
Gifted

No problem I wonder as well, hopefully this will make those events easier. I also recall a teal zone as well as a few other colors that didn't last long
Old 05-02-2011, 04:30 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
That's terrible. Wasn't the gold zone supposed to be a benefit of having deluxe? So, that means only one party in each of the 3 zones for the webkinz vacations too?
Yep it was. You can read about ganz's decision to get rid of gold here: Gold Color Zone Removed from Deluxe | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Old 05-02-2011, 05:48 AM   #8

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

I saw the article about removing the gold zone but they never said anything about taking away the other ones! Very interesting!
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 05:34 PM   #9
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Shame they removed the gold section... I liked it. It made it easier during the holiday events to get in and find stuff.
I am having tons of glitching AND a pet I just added asked for the gumball machine and it is not in the toys section anymore for me.

I wonder why it is so gitchy lately?
I have had problems with my Deluxe account since I renewed... it told me I had to renew 2 months ahead of time. :/

Last edited by Honey2800; 05-03-2011 at 06:04 PM..
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #10

Donation Award 

Thank you for posting the link. I'm disappointed that they removed gold. Gold was a privilege we paid for when we purchased Deluxe. The only thing I didn't care for about gold, was that when you turned the phone on, it automatically went to gold, which I found annoying. I loved having gold, I just didn't like the phone automatically going to gold each and ever time I turned on the phone. Would have been nice to select a color, then turn on the phone.

Goodbye gold zone... we'll miss you.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Alex/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Alex/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
Yep it was. You can read about ganz's decision to get rid of gold here: Gold Color Zone Removed from Deluxe | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Last edited by alexandi; 05-03-2011 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: spacing
Closed