Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
catgirlVa
Webkinz :)

catgirlva is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Collosal movie screen

I cannot seem to find any reference to the collosal movie screen that is supposed to be in Arte's Curio Shop rare items. Is there another name for it? I have the KC for it, but i cannot seem to luck into the day/time that it is available. Thanks for any help.
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Ranger is quite right.

The key to finding something in the WIGEV is to know the exact correct name for it. To check this, click on WIGEV above in the banner, and when you are on the WIGEV main index page, scroll down to the bottom. There is a section "Want to Know What This Stuff Looks Like?" This is a picture gallery, look in there to find your item. The exact name will be written under the picture.

For something that you've seen in the Curio Shop, look through the Rares, and then look through the Curio Shop Only (CSO) items. If it's not there, then it's probably a W Shop item.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 10:40 PM   #2
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Collosal movie screen

It was offered on Deluxe accounts, then offered once on regular accounts. You just have to wait for it to come up again.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 10:42 PM   #3

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

The colossal movie screen is a cso item, costs 40,000 kc, and I am not sure of the last time it was for sale.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:43 PM   #4
catgirlVa

catgirlva is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot find it in any of the Rare Thread tracking forums or even in the WI Curio Shop dropdown to see the last time it was available.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:49 PM   #5

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

I believe it was the 31st of July that it was offered last (went and checked the tracking thread).
Old 10-21-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Well, I checked my niece's Kinzpost, and I sent her one on September 1st, so for regular accounts, that was probably the day.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 11:09 PM   #7
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

It is unpredictable the best way to see when it wi show up is to use the rare tracker on the top of the forum with the times. it will tell you if its a deluxe only or everyone and the time if it shows up again, but it is random and unpredictable you just have to hang onto the kc and wait it out. Good Luck
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #8
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Although everyone refers to it as the "Colossal Movie Screen", it is known as the "Theater Screen" in my dock.

As AuntJennie has said, Arte has only offered it twice: Once to Deluxe members, then a little later to regular members.

The last time it was offered was Sept. 1/09 (Source: WIGEV - WIki)

Just keep on the look-out for it by checking the Rares at the top of the Forum page for when it returns; there's usually a good heads-up with the Asian Rares.

Last edited by Ranger1985; 10-22-2009 at 12:44 AM..
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Ranger is quite right.

The key to finding something in the WIGEV is to know the exact correct name for it. To check this, click on WIGEV above in the banner, and when you are on the WIGEV main index page, scroll down to the bottom. There is a section "Want to Know What This Stuff Looks Like?" This is a picture gallery, look in there to find your item. The exact name will be written under the picture.

For something that you've seen in the Curio Shop, look through the Rares, and then look through the Curio Shop Only (CSO) items. If it's not there, then it's probably a W Shop item.

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-22-2009 at 11:58 AM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed