Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #11
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Collecting candy canes

There is a note on Webkinz Newz about this:

UPDATE: We are aware that some players are having problems accessing their Candy Cane Collection and we are looking into this issue. If your Candy Cane Collection does not open when you click on the icon on the Kinzville Map, please go back to your room then, return to the map and try clicking on the icon again. Your Collection should open.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2017, 02:37 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizen
Ritzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
I did not have that issue yesterday, but I did have a very strange thing happen to me on three accounts out of four. I received my 5 candy canes from friends and my 2 free, then I received another candy cane form another friend and 2 more free candy canes and the lamp all yesterday. Don't know why and the meter or gauge is off.
During the last collection event in the fall, I had something similar happen on one account, and it was an old expired account to boot. For some reason it let me collect beyond the regular six per day, so that I actually finished my collection on that account ahead of my deluxe account, which should have been first. I never did figure out exactly how many I was getting, but I must have been getting at least 8 per day most days. This only happened on this one account, though. I guess it's nice to have a glitch in your favour once in a while .
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-07-2017, 12:00 AM   #13
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds
karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
I did not have that issue yesterday, but I did have a very strange thing happen to me on three accounts out of four. I received my 5 candy canes from friends and my 2 free, then I received another candy cane form another friend and 2 more free candy canes and the lamp all yesterday. Don't know why and the meter or gauge is off.
I've had this favorable glitch occurring on some of my accounts for the past few collection events. It is constant on my Asian account. On my original account it happens sporadically throughout the events & I have one other account that it happens a few times during the collection events. I have two other accounts that it doesn't happen on. They are all deluxe so there is no rhyme or reason as to why the extra canes get awarded. I just make sure to open the collection icon several times each day on each account in hopes of getting the bonus ones awarded.

The meter being off is a pain so I keep close tabs on how many I need on each account. I've noticed for at least the past year if I only need one for the next prize to be awarded the next day when I go in it says I received 2 but I get my prize and it really only awards me on candy cane, acorn or what ever the event is for. I try to get around this by buying one collection item to get the prize rather than waiting for the next day knowing it won't award me the correct number.
karrit is offline Female
Old 12-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #14

rainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
There is a note on Webkinz Newz about this:

UPDATE: We are aware that some players are having problems accessing their Candy Cane Collection and we are looking into this issue. If your Candy Cane Collection does not open when you click on the icon on the Kinzville Map, please go back to your room then, return to the map and try clicking on the icon again. Your Collection should open.
Mine still doesn’t open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rainbowrae123 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2017, 05:09 PM   #15

Ritzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizen
Ritzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizen

All my accounts have been doing strange things this collection event. The meter stopped going up at one point, but then I got several prizes all at once, I seem to be collecting more than 6 (or 7 for deluxe) per day, some days I seem to get the free one (for just clicking on the wreath) more than once. I'm pretty sure that I finished all my collections faster than I should have. All this seemed to be happening on the first round of collecting. I am now on the second round, and it seems be running more normal, though I'm not entirely sure about that either.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:16 AM   #16

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

I ran into the collecting not opening yesterday. I used Edge for WW and collecting would not open for me neither would the Xing out of the screen work. had to shut down WW. I don't have the problem on Chrome, and Opera, just Edge.

good luck all
ryhill is offline Female
Old 12-13-2017, 02:16 PM   #17

Matoaca113 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMatoaca113 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMatoaca113 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMatoaca113 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMatoaca113 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMatoaca113 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMatoaca113 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I use Chrome, and hide my dock before trying to open the candy cane collection window. Haven't encountered any problems yet.
Old 12-13-2017, 02:19 PM   #18
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacity
mom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
All my accounts have been doing strange things this collection event. The meter stopped going up at one point, but then I got several prizes all at once, I seem to be collecting more than 6 (or 7 for deluxe) per day, some days I seem to get the free one (for just clicking on the wreath) more than once. I'm pretty sure that I finished all my collections faster than I should have. All this seemed to be happening on the first round of collecting. I am now on the second round, and it seems be running more normal, though I'm not entirely sure about that either.
Ritz that has been going on with my account too, but last night it got even worse I had a hard time sending candy canes to request and when I did manage to send them, my count of request never changed. I took about a half hour just trying to send the request so I just gave up. I apologize to those who have sent request, it makes me feel horrible that I missed and that is a lost of four candy canes do to the fact I have four accounts that most request are sent to all of them.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 12-15-2017, 02:38 AM   #19

I think I've figured out something about the extra candy canes. At some point in the evening, it seems to reset itself. Maybe this is something along the line of what happens in WKN, where the new day begins around 7 pm. (Unlike WKN, it does reset again at midnight, though.) I can't ask for more candy canes, but I can collect more, both by clicking on the collection logo on the map, and by receiving them from friends or WKN, So in theory you could be getting double every day, but in reality it is highly unlikely that exactly 5 friends will respond before the reset, and 5 after.

This doesn't explain the rest of the glitches, but it seems we can collect some extra prizes from this.
Closed