Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: Collage?

How do you make a collage in Microsoft Word (2007)?
I don't just want to Copy/Paste the images on there, I want to be able to move them around, and place them where I want them and stuff.
I know there's a way you can because we did it in Photography, but I can't remember how to do it.

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 07-24-2011 at 09:36 AM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
I'm assuming you mean images?
Well auto default for an image is in line with the text.
Meaning images will only go next to each other, text will only go in the same pattern, and the images will go within the page.
Which is how it is for you now I'm sure.

If you right click on an image a bunch of different things will pop up.
Like cut, copy... ect.
At the bottom of the "bar" that pops up you'll see something that says text wrapping. It should have a picture of a dog and lines or something (well a silhouette of a dog shape).

If you click square or tight you'll be able to move them around the page and collage them.
Also some might end up behind others because of the order you pasted/formatted them. If you right click like you did and go back to the text wrapping area, there's an option that says in front of text. If you click that it will bring it back to the front (or if you click behind text it works the same only sends it back).

I hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Collage?

I'm assuming you mean images?
Well auto default for an image is in line with the text.
Meaning images will only go next to each other, text will only go in the same pattern, and the images will go within the page.
Which is how it is for you now I'm sure.

If you right click on an image a bunch of different things will pop up.
Like cut, copy... ect.
At the bottom of the "bar" that pops up you'll see something that says text wrapping. It should have a picture of a dog and lines or something (well a silhouette of a dog shape).

If you click square or tight you'll be able to move them around the page and collage them.
Also some might end up behind others because of the order you pasted/formatted them. If you right click like you did and go back to the text wrapping area, there's an option that says in front of text. If you click that it will bring it back to the front (or if you click behind text it works the same only sends it back).

I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Collage?

Blythe covered everything, clicking and dragging works for moving the images around.

But you can copy and paste images in and still move them around. Pasting makes no difference (in my case anyway) how you move them.

What I like about Word is you can drag the corners to make them bigger and smaller too so they fit. Good luck with your collage!
Closed