Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #81
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Coincedence? I THINK NOT!

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot

Yes...I have been feeling guilty about my piles of laundry all day today.
Do you know why people wash clothes in tide........... Because Its too cold out tide
binkybohboh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #82
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Now, either they are toying with us at this point or they are trying to tell us something. Did you all notice the references to cleaning. Liking the smell of oust, the smell of lysol, piles and piles of laundry. They are trying to give us hints here. I don't know if they are being sarcastic (I certainly don't like the smells of those items at all. I don't enjoy cleaning, but it is something that is necessary. I very seldom get noticed when I do these things unless it is a HUGE spring cleaning sweep and then everyting just SPARKLES and shines and I feel so good about how wonderfully spring fresh everything is.) Maybe 95cute51 IS right. Maybe it is to get us to notice ALL that mothers do, even when they don't want to be doing it. If that is the case. That is the nicest thing I have ever seen and they ALL deserve thumb's up from me!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 10:14 PM   #83
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Happy early Mother's Day Dixiecup!!
javogabo is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 10:14 PM   #84
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

um... what? they do?
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #85
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
Happy early Mother's Day Dixiecup!!
Thank you, Liz! That is so sweet! Thank you Carguy98 for yet ANOTHER outstanding post! Thank you to all the Moderators and Administrators if this is the point you are trying to bring home. AND thank you 95Cute51 for being the first to clue in. You get the second thumb's up from me!! Well, gotta go round up some mods and Administrators for a pile of Thumb's ups, I guess...but it is the least I can do for all the hard work they do for us each and every day!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 10:25 PM   #86
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

Well early Happy Mothers Day to all moms out there...you all desrve for your hard work!
...it maded me start to think about all the cleaning-up you guys do on WI...fixing blue or red fonts and deleting old stuff and checking new stuff and keeping an eye on current stuff...so thanks for all your hard work here too!
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #87
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

I think tomorrow my avie will be a pile of dirty laundry and some dust bunnies.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 10:30 PM   #88
OOOHHMM I'm a
Gift Guru

nic4all has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Thank you, Liz! That is so sweet! Thank you Carguy98 for yet ANOTHER outstanding post! Thank you to all the Moderators and Administrators if this is the point you are trying to bring home. AND thank you 95Cute51 for being the first to clue in. You get the second thumb's up from me!! Well, gotta go round up some mods and Administrators for a pile of Thumb's ups, I guess...but it is the least I can do for all the hard work they do for us each and every day!
I couldn't think of a better person than you to say happy early mothers day to! Love ya ma and thanks for all you do for me Even if you are the cause of my new addiction:p I kinda hope this is what it is all about. That would cure my curiosity for the night. Either way, I have no idea of what I'm doing for mothers day. I hope my kids do something for me Maybe my hubby will get my dd to make me a card.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #89
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
I think tomorrow my avie will be a pile of dirty laundry and some dust bunnies.

I suppose I should get some cleaning done.....before my dust bunnies turn into dust buffaloes!!! ....Oh wait, they probably already did!

I still wanna know if I have any takers on coming over to my house for a round of spring cleaning since you all seem to have the spirit!?!
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #90
Ciciteehee

I know, it's really weird... Maybe Wendy or Justin or FIA told tham that they had to do it... It's really weird! They've never done that before...

---------- Ciciteehee added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Even Disneymum has a cleaning avvie. I wonder wht they're up to...

Last edited by Ciciteehee; 05-07-2008 at 10:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed