Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

funnychild will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: codes not working?!?!?

ok idk if i put this in the right spot but anyways.

My friend bought 8 new webkinz from target, he brought them to school to adopt them, He said that that They are fake webkinz, even i tryed the code for him and it didn't work either.

Last edited by funnychild; 03-14-2010 at 12:59 PM..
funnychild is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MamaDragon3
I find it hard to believe that 8 codes all didn't work. Not impossible, but really improbable. Are you sure he wasn't tricking you? I mean, he could have already entered those tags, and just wanted to either show off that he got that many Webkinz at once, or wanted to trick you into thinking he was scammed for the sympathy. Or, perhaps someone got into his backpack and used the codes before he logged them in?

Like I said, nothing's impossible, though. If he truly did buy 8, they were unused, and then none worked, I would call Ganz. Maybe the same person got all 8 and will be easy to track down.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Default Re: FAKE WEBKINZ!

They are probably not fake webkinz, but real ones with codes that dont work.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

Default Re: codes not working?!?!?

Do any of the codes work or is it just one code that doesn't work?
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #4

funnychild will become famous soon enough

all of them
funnychild is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

that's horrible! since your friend spent at least 40 bucks, he should ask a parent to drive him back to target with the receipt and the defective codes. also, try calling ganz.
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
Rainbow_Bacon

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

That is HORRIBLE!!!! I would complain to GAnz, and return them.!
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
3 cheers 4 Ghana!

smileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to behold

They are probably not fake. Maybe the code was alreadry used or something?
smileywebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #8
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Thats horrible! What I'd do is take it back to Target and explain what happened! :O
You may want to call Ganz to see what you should do.
They're phone number is: 1-866-WEBKINZ or (932-5469)

GOOD LUCK!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #9

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

You should call ganz because they can search for the people who used ur tags
Old 03-14-2010, 10:43 PM   #10

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I'm sorry but why would he take them to school to log them in? Our school system does not allow children to have free time online much less allow them to go on ww. I'm assuming his parents helped him buy them (at least took him to the store) and I hope they help him by calling Gantz. That's alot of codes to have been stolen. I'm not trying to be rude but they should not have let him take 8 codes to school.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay