Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
chefshar will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Code shop trouble??

Hi all. We just got home witha Webkinz Baseball uniform and entered the code, but we did not recieve the virtual outfit like the one we bought. Don't you usually get the same outfit as what you bought in real life and then get a chance to choose another to buy at the code shop?

Thanks so much for your help.
Shar Shannon & Heather
chefshar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
Addicted Parent

Ilovemykids is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Code shop trouble??

That has happened to me before. I am so sorry that has happend to you. I think you get random outfits. Sometimes you recieve the same as the one you bought. Like I said I am so sorry that has happened to you.
Ilovemykids is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by chefshar
Hi all. We just got home witha Webkinz Baseball uniform and entered the code, but we did not recieve the virtual outfit like the one we bought. Don't you usually get the same outfit as what you bought in real life and then get a chance to choose another to buy at the code shop?

Shar Shannon & Heather
Yes, you are supposed to get a virtual version of the outfit you purchased, along with a kinzstyle bag that you can open and purchase a virtual outfit. Since you did not receive these, you need to contact Ganz (1-866-WEBKINZ or the customer service page of the WW website) and let them know, so you can get your outfits!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Yes you were. Sadly this is a horrible glitch and I'm sorry this happened to you. You can call or E-mail Ganz. I've learned that calling is faster and you get better results. IzHannah posted the number for you. Good luck and I hope everything goes well!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

Hmmm that's to bad. Maybe you should try and contact Ganz to see if they can fix the glitch. I hope you get the uniform!
Old 05-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Yes you were but there is a glitch that prevents you from getting it you should contact Ganz they might be able to fix it

Hope this helped

~x-tiff
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by chefshar

Shar Shannon & Heather
You should receive an outfit like the one you bought and a gift bag. You drag the gift bag into your room and you can choose an item of clothing you want to buy. If you don't see anything you like you need to log out and back in and try again.

Did you load your dock after you entered your code? Maybe you are just not seeing your item. If you did not get anything, call Ganz. There is no point in emailing them because you will just get an automatic response back and will not get a resolution to your problem.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 06-04-2009, 03:17 AM   #8
chefshar will become famous soon enough

Thank you all for your responce & tips. We will give them a call.
Hugs
Shar & Shan
chefshar is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 04:27 AM   #9
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

My problem a bit different, I bought charm from e-shop and it will not go through?
Went back to my account many times just to check, I got it all right.
Guess I back to phone call!

And while I am at in, not to waste the call.............
will have all items stuck and other problems on list.
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 02:24 PM   #10
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I am sorry you should call ganz!
4myalika5 is offline Male
Closed