Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
Crazygurl1017
Webkinz :)

RandOmNonsenSe* is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: code shop ripoff

A few weeks ago I went to the estore and purchased two charms, the well and the fairy
i went back to put the codes in and what you know, one code worked, everything was going go
than i went to do the other code and it wouldn't let me use it. Now I know I had the right code I checked it twice and than went back to estore and check it again. How do I get my deluxe kinzcash back or at least the charm I didnt get. They took my money and never gave me the right code. Please help Please!!! I have proof too. Its on my history purchase. They can check my account. This is not a lie. I check my mail everyday and still nothing. I've been waiting and waiting.
RandOmNonsenSe* is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #2

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: code shop ripoff

You should call ganz then.... i hope you get your code soon!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

I think it is most likely because of the good fairy search at the estore, where they were giving out free codes.
aaaaa is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #4
Crazygurl1017

RandOmNonsenSe* is on a distinguished road

I tried calling ganz, and this happened BEFORE the faerie charm,

and btw, congrats to everyone that got the charm contest (;
RandOmNonsenSe* is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I copy and paste my codes because sometimes if I write it down I don't always read my handwriting right.
I sometimes put and s instead of 5 or 2 instead of z or vice versa.
I am sorry you haven't got your code yet.
You should call them.
Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by RandOmNonsenSe*

What happened when you called them?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #6
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I agree, you need to call them. I have never had a code given to me incorrectly, but I am sure it could happen. I sure hope your get a correct code!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:06 AM   #7
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Go to the eStore and call their direct phone number ASAP!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 11:28 AM   #8

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I just found this. I am not sure if it will help, but it's a try. Click this link and go to "Our Feature Code won't work" http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/fc.php
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #9
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RandOmNonsenSe*

You could just check your charms and make sure they did not both show up on your account. (You can not duplicate your charms and may get only money if you had one of them already)

I agree that you should call. They can tell you which of your two codes has been used.

Take a screenshot so you can enlarge the codes to see if there has been a typo on your part.
(B's and 8's and S's and 5's sometimes cause me woes.)
I also agree with copy and paste-I use it all the time. Do both over to make sure you didn't mix them up.

Ganz does let you know you cannot return charms so they need to check your codes and see if someone else may have guessed one of you codes. If someone gets caught guessing a code I think they would be in trouble. I am pretty sure they can track the codes.

I too wish to know what Ganz said to you when you called?

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 06-02-2010 at 01:58 PM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #10
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

I would call Ganz as soon as possible. Another idea that popped into my head is that someone else might have been playing around in the code shop and just guessed the code and happened to get lucky. That is one possibility...hope you get your money back!
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Closed