Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Call me Katrina!
Banned
purplerocks7866 is just really nicepurplerocks7866 is just really nice

Arrow Unanswered: Code shop problem! Please read!!!!

I just got 2 kinz clips and i was soooooooooo excited to unlock it. Guess what? The code shop kept on saying error or the code shop cant except your code right now! WHAT IS HAPPENING!? Also it is happening with both kinz clips i tried unlocking it on the computer and laptops! PLEASE HELP ME!

purplerocks7866 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Code shop problem! Please read!!!!

Not good!

But the good news is that you should be able to use the codes later when they have this issue fixed.

I have had that happen with Trading Card Codes and it later lets me enter them without a problem.

Too bad you'll have to wait a while to access the Zumwhere area. But hopefully they will fix it soon.

(Your guinea pig and zum are adorable!!)

Last edited by CheekyDB; 09-17-2009 at 05:38 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

i am so so sorry this happened to you, unfortantly it maybe used! sorry for the bad news.You should contact Ganz.
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
Call me Katrina!
Banned

I dont wat it to be used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cries!
Old 09-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I would call Ganz and ask for help. (1-866-WEBKINZ) They should help you out with this.
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Sounds like a guesser to me! I'm sorry this happend!
tiggy2 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #7
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Sorry about what happened for you, I'd try calling up Ganz about what happened. You can reach them at 1-866-WEBKINZ.
They might not help you, but it's worth a try. :]
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 04:42 AM   #8
Call me Katrina!
Banned

Could it be a glitch?!
Old 09-18-2009, 05:08 AM   #9
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I think it definitely sounds like a glitch. Since the message you are getting does not say you are entering an invalid code, I am sure the codes are fine. There is probably just a problem with their system right now. I am sure once you call them it will be all straightened out! Good luck!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #10

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

I'm sorry!
If you can't put them in, and it says they are used, someone probbaly just put random numbers in and got your prize.
Call Ganz and tell them the problem, they will fix the code.
Murphydog is offline Female
Closed