Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Default Unanswered: Code Shop Logging me out?

I hit a 75% off sale on figurines and ornaments. Hooray! I'm playing hookie today to activate everything and each time I am in the code shop, I am logged out. Anyone know what the trouble is or having the same issue?!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Code Shop Logging me out?

Do you have a different computer? Try a diff. computer if possible because sometimes my laptop makes my WW all glitchy and I have to switch computers....

or maybe it's God punishing you for skipping school LOL!!! you never know...LOL

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

also try clearing your cache (pronounced cash)

Congrats on your awesome sale find tho!!!!! I've been waiting for our little gift shop in the mall to have a sale too!

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 02-03-2009 at 09:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #3
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also having the same problem. I bought a mousepad and lip gloss on sale and when I try to enter the codes, I've been logged out.

Hopefully it's a small glitch and will be fixed soon.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #4
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

This was at FYE. I also just tried an outfit code and samething happened. Thanks for the suggestion....I have to do this without my kids busting me! LOL!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had that happen to me before, but I did use the sode shop this morning and it worked for me. You might want to wait a little while and try again. Good Luck getting the codes in before your kids find out. I do the same thing sometimes, buy something and log it in before the kids get home for school, did get busted by them once and they made me feel soooo guilty. Good Luck!
mes44 is offline Female
Closed