Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
ladyjedi
Webkinz :)

gdtestqueen is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Code doesn't work...

I just tried entering a code for the Snow White Evil Queen dress (I'd forgotten about it).
The problem is that when I entered it I was told that the code didn't exist, when I tried again it told me that the code had already been used.
I triple checked that it was correctly entered.
I also had another code that did work - so it's not a matter of the time between recieving the code and entering it.

Anyone have any suggestions or similar experiences?
gdtestqueen is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
It was a glitch and Ganz is aware of it and will award you a new code if you let them know. Just phone them and they will fix it. They may ask you to email them your used code and they'll send you a new one (that's what they did for me) or they may fix it over the phone.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 09:42 PM   #2

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Code doesn't work...

I had the same thing happen. I called Ganz and the CS agent asked for the code, account name, name on the account, and birthday and put the dress on the account and I found it in the dock. Definitely call them on Monday! Good luck!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

It might be expired, perhaps Ganz just closed all the Evil Dress Queen codes down or something. Contact Ganz, and let them know your problem.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

I also got a code that didn't work. I thought for sure I couldn't be the only one!!! This stinks and I have no phone to contact Ganz with right now

Good Luck on getting your dress.

[I had forgotten about my code too]
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

It was a glitch and Ganz is aware of it and will award you a new code if you let them know. Just phone them and they will fix it. They may ask you to email them your used code and they'll send you a new one (that's what they did for me) or they may fix it over the phone.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #6

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Webberlily, when did you call to get your codes fixed? I had called a week after the promotion ended, so I'm wondering if so many people sent in email that the decided it was quicker to add them to the docks. The CS lady said they were getting a lot of calls about them.

Bottom line is, everyone who still has a code that doesn't work should call Ganz on Monday, it can't hurt and they should honor it.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 10:23 PM   #7
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I just got 3 of my codes replaced on Thursday, Nov. 5th. I never did call them. What I did was open the letter with the code, hit forward then sent it to webkinzsupport@ganz.com and I cc a copy to myself so I had proof also of sending it. They responded in less that 24 hours with a new code.
home50 is offline Female
Closed