Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Code Already Used On an E-Store Pet

I just purchased 5 Phoenix pets from the E-Store this morning and I tried to adopt the first of them. When it got to the part that asked me to type in the text that is in the box I typed it in but when I clicked next I got a message saying that my code was a used code. It said to go to the help section and look under the part that is suppose to address that problem. When I did that I tried filling out the form but the phoenix is not listed on their drop down menu of pets and it wouldn't let me proceed without picking a pet.

Does anyone have any suggestions for resolving this situation? Has it happened to anyone besides me?
Copious is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
bearsfan888

bearsfan888 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Code Already Used On an E-Store Pet

nvr happen to me and i have adopted 2 the best advoce i can give is for you to contact ganz.
bearsfan888 is offline Male
Old 03-04-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

contact webkinz/ Ganz the best number is 1800-724-5902 and press 0. You will be able to speak to someone right away. Good luck

Last edited by JulieBear01; 03-04-2009 at 09:03 AM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Contact Ganz. The number is 1-800-724-5902 then press 0. Or else you can e-mail them, i'm not sure of their email though. Ganz may or may not e-mail you back right away. They're a busy company, so just remember you'll get it at some point.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 09:07 AM   #5
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you everyone. I'll give them a call. I was able to open a new account with one of the codes so it isn't all of them. Hopefully they will straighten it out quickly.

On the other hand, when I did open my new account with one I landed in what looks like a new room feature. A Strange, New Place Maybe they just haven't worked out all of the bugs yet.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:07 AM   #6
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am sorry to hear that. It must be really frustrating. Like everyone else has said, I think you need to call GANZ. I presonally think you get hold of them a lot quicker by calling them than sending an email. If you get a recorded messdage, leave a message and explain that you got a used code from estore, and then leave your contact number. I hope they will fix this problem quickly. Good luck!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Wow could you possibly post pictures...they may have accidently given us a glimpse of 'Zumwhere.'
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 03-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #8

I called and left a message. I'll update when they call me back. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

I did post pictures of the new place on that thread it jest took a second try for me.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #9
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Copious
Thank you everyone. I'll give them a call. I was able to open a new account with one of the codes so it isn't all of them. Hopefully they will straighten it out quickly.

On the other hand, when I did open my new account with one I landed in what looks like a new room feature. A Strange, New Place Maybe they just haven't worked out all of the bugs yet.
Do you mean the new room, the outdoor treetop one?
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 12:31 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
Do you mean the new room, the outdoor treetop one?
Yes! I was so shocked to see it for the first time.

I have an update. It appears the adoption on that account went through anyway, but I'm locked out of the account. It loads enough to show my bird and my dock, then it says that it will log me out now. Hopefully I'll get a call back soon. I have 26 gardens on that account and I'll not be a happy person if I locked out for an entire a day and it makes a mess of my gardens.

---------- Copious added 114 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Update:

I spoke with someone from Ganz and they said that there is a technical problem on my account and that they will work on it. They said to give them until tomorrow to work it out and if it isn't worked out by then to call them back. At least the employees are nice people and they got back with me in a reasonable amount of time.

Last edited by Copious; 03-04-2009 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed