Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
arf800 ruff900
Webkinz :)

nappy is just really nicenappy is just really nice

Exclamation Unanswered: clubhouse will not load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi. I havent been able to get into the clubouse lately. Why? it stops in midload in the same spot every time! it is near the top of the little loading chair while it is still blue and white. Then the "please wait..." comes up! I need to trade!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nappy
nappy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 08:19 AM   #2
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: clubhouse will not load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i always hve to log out and log back in. it seems when it does this it needs to load twice, like lots of other things in ww lately.................... try that or try opening your phone first and going to the tournament area or even the park. i had to got o the tournament area and open my phone the other day when the park said i could not go in there................... good luck
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 09:09 AM   #3
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

I have experienced that. What I do is wait until the zone fully loads on the phone before you click Trading Room. Otherwise it won't work.

Hope this helps!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by spendergast5
I have experienced that. What I do is wait until the zone fully loads on the phone before you click Trading Room. Otherwise it won't work.

Hope this helps!
And aftert you do what spenderrgast5 said, which also works for me, I always let it choose the room, after I have had a problem. That seems to help also. Good Luck!
Old 01-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Logging out, then logging in should work.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

How about you try logging in and out several times? It has happened to me multiple times, and I get really annoyed with it. Maybe you have too many items in your dock, how about you make a storage to place everything in?

I'd also wait for the phone to load and wait a few seconds before I click a room. Also, you can just let them choose one for you (depending if you want a busy or quiet room)

Good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed