Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #11
as here and is a
Webkinz :)

snowball21800 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clubhouse Trading Room

don't send anything to him untill you get your items back first!
snowball21800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #12
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

yes,he is a scammer.
ok,here is what he did,
he scammed you in the trade (yes the trade was a pretty bad trade unless you really wanted the pool)
Then he was trying to scam you so you lose items and he gains items.
Because your items were more valuble.

If you can remember his name,or username report him/her to Justin.
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #13
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

It's a scam.Do you remember the username?If so, you should report to Justin
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #14
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Thank you everyone!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #15

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

Never send anything back unless you get your item first... Last week i was in the TR and the item the person put up said exclusive item. I gave then a pets specific item. when we traded i went to check out my item and it was food.... I was so upaset. But when i scrooled over the item before i traded it pacificly said exclusive item... So please be careful.. It you feel it was a good trade dont worry about it... I really try to do fair trades..
Ellen1968 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #16
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

I hate it when people ask me to mail them something because i know it is just a scam. Then you always have to go through all there questions when you politely tell them that you don't like to do that. But anyway i think you did the right thing. Like everyone else is saying, "If he wanted it, he shouldn't have clicked accept". Don't worry, it's nothing to lose any sleep over!
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #17
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

yeah. sounds like a scam. Keep it-thats why there is an reject button, for if your not sure or don't want it.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #18
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

You were very considerate to ask him if he was sure...so there's no way he should have asked you for it back! Don't feel bad in any way, you went above and beyond to make sure he wanted to trade, so he was just trying to scam you. Do you remember his username and pet?
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #19
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by MomOfDancers
In my opinion, this sounds like a scamm and it is a good thing you didn't send
View Post Originally Posted by alex01
It sounds like a scam to me too. Don't send it to them because you probably won't get anything back. If they didn't want to trade they should not have clicked trade. You asked if they were sure which was nice of you.
View Post Originally Posted by afgandoggy
wow i get that all the time the only time i do that is with my family! and my mom still forgets to send my stuff
View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
NEVER mail anything to people that you do not know! They always say they will send you something. I have NEVER received anything from people who said they would send something. If the person didn't want to trade, they didn't have to. Clearly they were trying to scam you. Good job noticing this.
View Post Originally Posted by penguinpal93
Yeah if he wanted his pool back he should have never have traded with you in the first place. Sorry you got involved with someone like this, but I would not send back because this sounds like a scam to me. I hope you have happier trading in the future
View Post Originally Posted by deenies
I agree. Don't send the pool back - this happened to my daughter as well - but she sent the thing back and then was out on everything.

If they weren't sure - they should have never clicked trade in the first place.
View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
If you send the pool back, that would be BAD. Scammer! I would put it on Justin's thread, tell him. The BAD TRADERS AND SCAMS! As long as you remember what pet he had.
View Post Originally Posted by snowball21800
don't send anything to him untill you get your items back first!
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
yes,he is a scammer.
ok,here is what he did,
he scammed you in the trade (yes the trade was a pretty bad trade unless you really wanted the pool)
Then he was trying to scam you so you lose items and he gains items.
Because your items were more valuble.

If you can remember his name,or username report him/her to Justin.
View Post Originally Posted by alyssa338
It's a scam.Do you remember the username?If so, you should report to Justin
View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Don't send it back; it's a scammer, the same thing happened to me 2 years ago, and I learned the hard way.

And just so you know, you are not allowed to discuss trades here on WI, so I would suggest just editing and saying you offered some items, or else your thread will be closed.
View Post Originally Posted by Ellen1968
Never send anything back unless you get your item first... Last week i was in the TR and the item the person put up said exclusive item. I gave then a pets specific item. when we traded i went to check out my item and it was food.... I was so upaset. But when i scrooled over the item before i traded it pacificly said exclusive item... So please be careful.. It you feel it was a good trade dont worry about it... I really try to do fair trades..
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrocks099
I hate it when people ask me to mail them something because i know it is just a scam. Then you always have to go through all there questions when you politely tell them that you don't like to do that. But anyway i think you did the right thing. Like everyone else is saying, "If he wanted it, he shouldn't have clicked accept". Don't worry, it's nothing to lose any sleep over!
View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
yeah. sounds like a scam. Keep it-thats why there is an reject button, for if your not sure or don't want it.
View Post Originally Posted by AJerseyGardener
You were very considerate to ask him if he was sure...so there's no way he should have asked you for it back! Don't feel bad in any way, you went above and beyond to make sure he wanted to trade, so he was just trying to scam you. Do you remember his username and pet?

All good ways to put it
Old 04-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #20
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BalletDancer97
HELP! I was trading in the trading room today. The other person pug up something. They said what I put up wasn't enough. So as I was looking, they clicked the button "Ready to Trade" I said "Are you sure?" they said "Yeah" So we traded.

2 minutes later, he sends me an FR. And told me, I have to send his item back! I said the ONLY way is for him to send first because I had been scammed before and didn't really think this was safe or fair. He said "no way!" And said "You have to send first or else!" I left.

My question, is he a scammer? If he wanted his pool, he shouldn't have accepted right? Am I the bad guy in this situation? HELP ME!
Hi BalletDancer97. I really think he was trying to scam you in some way. Getting whatever you traded plus his item(s) back. We now have the
second button which basically says(ARE you SURE) and takes two steps to go through a trade--I believe. SO you should not in any way feel guilty about your trade. I wish all the people were pleasant in the trading rooms but no luck. That's why I choose to do it here on . Cheer up Your tried you best. and asked if they were sure. Let them go crawl under a rock for making you feel bad for no reason. P.S. Make sure you take them Off you phone if you accepted the FR. I always clear my phone just to be safe. That way they don't know your user name.
Puppet is offline Female
Closed