Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Unanswered: Clubhouse Trading Room

HELP! I was trading in the trading room today. The other person pug up something. They said what I put up wasn't enough. So as I was looking, they clicked the button "Ready to Trade" I said "Are you sure?" they said "Yeah" So we traded.

2 minutes later, he sends me an FR. And told me, I have to send his item back! I said the ONLY way is for him to send first because I had been scammed before and didn't really think this was safe or fair. He said "no way!" And said "You have to send first or else!" I left.

My question, is he a scammer? If he wanted his pool, he shouldn't have accepted right? Am I the bad guy in this situation? HELP ME!

Last edited by BalletDancer97; 04-11-2010 at 07:05 PM..
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
uvs her family!
Webkinz :)

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clubhouse Trading Room

In my opinion, this sounds like a scamm and it is a good thing you didn't send
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Ok thank you!
Anyone else?
Old 04-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

It sounds like a scam to me too. Don't send it to them because you probably won't get anything back. If they didn't want to trade they should not have clicked trade. You asked if they were sure which was nice of you.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
tokio hotel loves

afgandoggy is just really niceafgandoggy is just really nice

wow i get that all the time the only time i do that is with my family! and my mom still forgets to send my stuff
afgandoggy is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

NEVER mail anything to people that you do not know! They always say they will send you something. I have NEVER received anything from people who said they would send something. If the person didn't want to trade, they didn't have to. Clearly they were trying to scam you. Good job noticing this.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #7
tsb1997
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone!
Old 04-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #8
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Yeah if he wanted his pool back he should have never have traded with you in the first place. Sorry you got involved with someone like this, but I would not send back because this sounds like a scam to me. I hope you have happier trading in the future
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 12:09 PM   #9
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

I agree. Don't send the pool back - this happened to my daughter as well - but she sent the thing back and then was out on everything.

If they weren't sure - they should have never clicked trade in the first place.
deenies is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #10
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

If you send the pool back, that would be BAD. Scammer! I would put it on Justin's thread, tell him. The BAD TRADERS AND SCAMS! As long as you remember what pet he had.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Closed