Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
beachbabiixox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Clubhouse trading

Your not allowed to ask for items right? Because I want some items that id be willing to trade for in the Clubhouse. I think there should be a fourm or something where you say items you want and then be able to meet in the trading room and trade so you get what you want or need.

P.S. If this question/idea is inappropriate in anyway please let me know or delete/edit this

Last edited by beachbabiixox; 09-26-2008 at 06:43 PM.. Reason: spelling mistake
beachbabiixox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 07:35 PM   #2
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

Default Re: Clubhouse trading

If you use kinzchat plus, it allows you to type and you can ask for specific items. You have to have permission to use kinzchat plus though. It requires you or your parents granting permission to go in and use it. I love trading in there because you can talk to each other more freely ~ especially to tell people to wait, you have a lot of items. People seem so impatient when trading in the regular clubhouse and we often seem to lose out on items because there are so many to scroll through in our dock.

Hope this helps!
momtofaye is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 07:40 PM   #3
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

momtofaye, she is talking about trading on Webkinzinsider. I do think it would be a good idea to meet on here and then trade in the clubhouse, like say when to meet, etc. But I highly doubt it will happen. They're pretty strict on the gift exchange policy, they're very careful about not getting scammed and such and something could arise. It's a great idea though, I support it!
winkystar29 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by beachbabiixox
Your not allowed to ask for items right? Because I want some items that id be willing to trade for in the Clubhouse. I think there should be a fourm or something where you say items you want and then be able to meet in the trading room and trade so you get what you want or need.

P.S. If this question/idea is inappropriate in anyway please let me know or delete/edit this
Yes, you're correct, you're not allowed to list the items you have or ask for items. There is a section like that, but you must be a gift trainee, gifted, gift guru, gift coach, mod, or admin to access it. Meeting in the trade room probably wouldn't happen, its usually very crowded and people get busy at the last minute. If you want to trade, just make good posts and then apply on the "gift exchange information" stickey!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 09:39 PM   #5
harrypotter1fan

What in the world is a gift exchange stickey?
Old 09-26-2008, 09:55 PM   #6
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by momtofaye
If you use kinzchat plus, it allows you to type and you can ask for specific items. You have to have permission to use kinzchat plus though. It requires you or your parents granting permission to go in and use it. I love trading in there because you can talk to each other more freely ~ especially to tell people to wait, you have a lot of items. People seem so impatient when trading in the regular clubhouse and we often seem to lose out on items because there are so many to scroll through in our dock.

Hope this helps!
I don't know if you're aware or not, but it took me eons to figure this out on my own (so I'll share with you). I used to have this very problem in the trading room. People would get so impatient they would X out of a trade. Meanwhile, I have about 1800+ items in my dock, and it would seem to take forever and a day to get through them all.

If you look just below your dock, close to the beginning items, you'll see a long, thin little window that gives you an opportunity to switch from category to category (food, clothing, furniture, coupons & coins, etc.). Let's say I'm at the beginning of my dock (which of course happens each time you remove something from the trade table) and I need to get back to a non-furniture item, like a Medieval Wall Tapestry. That would be an object, so I use that to go to objects, and it shortens the time drastically. Also, if I have a special food that I know is always at the end of my food line, I go to the category after food (in this case, clothes), and I begin to scroll backward until I get to the food item I want, located toward the end of all the food.

Boy, once I figured that one out, it began to save me heaps of time. Perhaps it'll help you, too!

Blessings, hither
Old 09-27-2008, 01:55 AM   #7
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by winkystar29
momtofaye, she is talking about trading on Webkinzinsider. I do think it would be a good idea to meet on here and then trade in the clubhouse, like say when to meet, etc. But I highly doubt it will happen. They're pretty strict on the gift exchange policy, they're very careful about not getting scammed and such and something could arise. It's a great idea though, I support it!
Sorry, I figured since the thread said clubhouse and she wasn't a gift trainee yet that she meant trading on WW, not WI. My fault.

HITR ~ thanks so much for that, although I already knew and do that as well, even though I only have about 350 items in my dock (I cannot image 1800+) people just are too quick to think you don't have what they want I suppose. Of course, sometimes they get booted out, just like we do! lol I always look to see if the person disappears from the room completely.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #8
beachbabiixox is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks but does anyone know how to get kinzchat plus, the clubhouse is not on my screen
beachbabiixox is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 11:30 AM   #9
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

if you want kinz chat plus you have too have parent permission or do you mean about blue screen cause i don't know any thing about the blue screen
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 11:55 AM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by beachbabiixox
thanks but does anyone know how to get kinzchat plus, the clubhouse is not on my screen
You or a parent (depending on your age) need to go to the main webkinz page at www.webkinz.com and then click on Parent's Area. From there you will see Manage Kinzchat Plus Access. Read everything and then at the bottom is a Grant Access button. Fill in the fields and you will get an email that requires further action. Once the email is answered you will have access to Kinzchat Plus and two clubhouses will then appear on your screen. Just so you know, Kinzchat plus is only available during the week until 5PM KT, and not on the weekend.

Hope this helps!
Closed