Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Clubhouse Survey Room?

So I keep seeing ads for the Survey room only in the KinzChat Plus clubhouse. Any time I've ever gone to that clubhouse, there's never been a Survey Room. Has anyone been to the survey room? If so, how do you get there?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Clubhouse Survey Room?

I went in there last night, it's there. Try clearing your cache to get it to show up?

I didnt like the surveys. It asked what is your favorite fruit drink such as apple, grape, etc.? and the other was what is your favorite animal out of these.. like lion, giraffe, zoo animals. boring LOL
calabelle is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

This is what it looks like in Kinzchat Plus.

Mom of IttyGirl2

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:48 AM   #4
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

IT is only in the KC+ section and there are rooms that are only in the regular KC
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
I didnt like the surveys. It asked what is your favorite fruit drink such as apple, grape, etc.? and the other was what is your favorite animal out of these.. like lion, giraffe, zoo animals. boring LOL
I've already seen repeats of the survey questions. One was how many chores do you have? Several have been about your favorite WW activities, such as your favorite game.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #6
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, the survey room is only in Kinzchat Plus. You have to ask for your parents' permission to be able to enter Kinzchat Plus.
Zkat is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #7
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

i am pretty sure its only in kinzchat plus, try clearing your cache and cookies and see what happenes, if it persists try contactiing ganz
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed