Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
i love my webbies :3
Webkinz :)

kayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: clubhouse rooms are basically empty

is it just me, or are the clubhouse rooms latley usually empty? everytime i go into rooms like the classroom, garden park, etc are usually empty! what?!
kayleewebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: clubhouse rooms are basically empty

I've found this happens a lot now, after they changed it so you can't choose your room number.
I find that the Light Blue zone usually has the most people
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

What Cheesy said is absolutely correct.

I find there are a few things you can try to find people.

--The Clubhouse has the most people online at night after supper around 5-9 KT, or right after kids get home from school. Of course weekends are always active. Obviously kids in school can't log on.

--Some rooms are just more popular than others. The Restaurant Room, the Trading Room etc. are popular rooms. The Garden Yard, Collectors room, etc. are usually not as full.

--Some zones are more popular. I've found (this isn't official info obviously, just my observations) that blue has the most people, then green, then yellow.

If all fails, you can go to the kinzville park and pick your (full) room. Good luck!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

This is probably a coincidence; it also doesn't help since you cant choose your room anymore. Also the rooms you said aren't as popular as some of the others. If you try rooms like the collector's room or trading room, there are usually people there. Hopefully, you'll start finding some rooms with people in them!
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Yah sometimes i find that when i got into a friends room and forget about it when i return i'm the only in the room. Also the rooms not be as full is probably some or a few people got banned for some reason. Exactly what Cheesy said
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 06:09 AM   #6
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Usually the Trading room is the one with the most people in it
Light Blue also has a lot more people online (probably that a lot of people like blue or are those labs/dogs causing trouble - They LOVE blue)
Maybe it's just the time you go on?
I see that around 7pm Asian that there are not as many people in the Clubhouse or Stadium, compared to the morning...
Old 03-29-2012, 08:22 AM   #7

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Yes like the others said... Since they changed the club house its not the same. You cant find your friends once you leave. Plus I'm sure a lot of people are doing those challenges in webkinz world. I for sure have been that why I haven't been to the clubhouse in a long time. I used to go all the time to trade, but since they started these challenges games I haven't!
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
RHRockclimber

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

lots of people have been working on challenges..... try after school or about 8 kt. also look in roomes like tradiing 1 any extra new rooms... ect.... hope this helps.. please close thread.
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]