Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
hpotter21
Webkinz :)

sharpest*lives is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: clubhouse and my page not working :(

When i click on the clubhouse I get just a blue screen. Nothing ever pops up. Same on my brothers account. Does anyone know how to fix it?? I really want to get into the clubhouse!!

Also my my page isn't working. When i go to click on my page or more about me it just shows up a blue screen. Is this happening to anyone else??
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 03:15 PM   #2
vnewtnew5
Gift Guru

vnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant future

Default Re: clubhouse and my page not working :(

View Post Originally Posted by sharpest*lives
When i click on the clubhouse I get just a blue screen. Nothing ever pops up. Same on my brothers account. Does anyone know how to fix it?? I really want to get into the clubhouse!!

Also my my page isn't working. When i go to click on my page or more about me it just shows up a blue screen. Is this happening to anyone else??
My clubhouse is working ok. Do you have your phone turned on before you try to go there? That might help. Also, try clearing your temporary internet files. Just click on tools and then click on internet options (XP) or delete browsing history (vista). Then try to get into the clubhouse again.

My my page is doing the same thing. I think it's just not fully functional on all accounts yet. It'll probably all be working in the next week or so. Hope this is helpful.

vnew
vnewtnew is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 03:18 PM   #3

webkinz08fan will become famous soon enough

Me and my brother's clubhouse is not working either. We also just get a blue screen. We have been waiting forever to get into the clubhouse hope it starts to work for all of us soon!!!!!!! Let me know when yours starts to work!!!

---------- webkinz08fan added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

How did you get sooo much kinzcash ?

Last edited by webkinz08fan; 08-13-2008 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinz08fan is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #4
Tobefriends3

~UnicornLuver~ is an unknown quantity at this point

My page and the clubhouse are working fine on my accounts here are some picsClick the image to open in full size.

---------- ~UnicornLuver~ added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ~UnicornLuver~; 08-13-2008 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
~UnicornLuver~ is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 09:15 AM   #5
hpotter21

sharpest*lives is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by vnewtnew
My clubhouse is working ok. Do you have your phone turned on before you try to go there? That might help. Also, try clearing your temporary internet files. Just click on tools and then click on internet options (XP) or delete browsing history (vista). Then try to get into the clubhouse again.

My my page is doing the same thing. I think it's just not fully functional on all accounts yet. It'll probably all be working in the next week or so. Hope this is helpful.

vnew

well acually i just moved into the middle of no where and i thought that was the problem. But then my friends came to visit me and they went on into the clubhouse and it worked.
Im going to try turning on my phone again
Old 08-14-2008, 09:50 AM   #6
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

HI! I would always get a blue screen but I solved it! When you know log on to Webkinz turn on your phone and then visit the Clubhouse.It should load and allow you inside. Also for My page, I went to my friend's house then went on to my page and it worked. When I went back to my house I tried it again andIt was working properly. I think you need to first start it up on a computer that has that feature working properly.
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #7
MimiOR
MimiOR is an unknown quantity at this point

I really think the clubhouse is still getting all the bugs worked out. I can get in to the trading rooms, but everything is painfully glitchy and slow. I'm hoping the "my page" gets up and running smoothly, too.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
wishingg on a starr
Gifted

robin leigh is a jewel in the roughrobin leigh is a jewel in the rough

My "My Page" will never load. The only time I got it too, was when I designed it.
robin leigh is offline Female
Closed