Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Clubhouse kinz chat plus talkers, Help!

Hi! Thanks for clicking. I have a friend I met on Webkinz world. She is really nice, so I asked her if she goes on WebkinzInsider. She said she did, but I found out she never made an account, she just looked at the home page. So she then made an account, and she told me what it was, and I found it. But I'm not able to post on her profile, because it is on the setting where people can see her profile, just not post on it. Anyway, I was trying to tell her how to get to the forum and find the Hi I'm Joe and I LOVE my Webkinz section, but I just couldn't in kinz chat plus.

Please help me with some Webkinz allowed words, tell her how to get to that section, make a new thread in the section, (so that I can find it and then tell her how to do stuff on WI) and how to check suscribed threads. Please thanks!
Lefty
Lefty21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

Default Re: Clubhouse kinz chat plus talkers, Help!

hi sorry im not sure how you could do that but may be u could tr y pming her if she has pm
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

New members don't have access to profile messages (or private messages) right away. Once she has 10 posts, and her status is changed from "Lil Kinz" to "Webkinz", she will have profile messages (and private messages) on her account.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #4

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Thanks FIA. She is on my friends list on WW. When she is on I will tell her that.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Tell her to get 10 posts then she will be able to pm.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 12:37 PM   #6
I love my

looloo1597 is just really nicelooloo1597 is just really nice

they have to make 10 posts in the forum anywhere then she will all the sudden turn from a lil kinz to a webkinz then she will be able to talk and you will be able to talk to her
looloo1597 is offline Female
Closed