Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pikasoccer has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Clubhouse Help?

Is anyone else having the problem where if you click on your phone or the Clubhouse, it says could not connect? Could anybody help me?
pikasoccer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clubhouse Help?

I am! It has been going on for about 2 months! It is sooooo annoying!
webkinzkayla is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

That's usual. I think that almost everyone has had that happen to them. I would just log out and log back in to WW- that's what I do when that stuff happens to my phone
Old 01-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

It has happened to me too. If I can't turn on the phone I just go to tournament area on pvp play and it turns on for me or just go to the clubhouse. If I can't get into the clubhouse I leave turn the phone on and then go back. If none of that works I log out and back in. I usually have to do that several times a day anyway because of all the other glitches. And alot of times the kinzville park says its full and won't let me in no matter how many hours I wait and try until I log out and back in. Then of course it lets me in right away.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

That sometimes happens when they clubhouse is really busy, or the loading takes too long.

Log out of WW and then back in.
WW is full of loading glitches right now and it may takes several times to get things to load.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #6

pikasoccer has a spectacular aura about

But this has been going on for several days now, maybe even a week.
pikasoccer is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 11:49 PM   #7
13coolcool

13coolcool is on a distinguished road

Yeah that happens to me sometimes...it is usually cause i got logged out, or because the zone i chose is too full...this might be one of the reasons. hope that helped.
13coolcool is offline Male
Old 01-03-2010, 11:56 PM   #8

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Yep, it happens sometimes. Just log out and in again.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #9
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

UGH!!! Please don't remind me!!!!!
megaly is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #10
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, this happens to me almost every time I go to the Clubhouse.
I wait a few minutes and if it still doesn't come on or is green and the color
is not appearing I turn it offthen back on, and I long out and back in.
If it still does it I go to the Newspaper then I turn it back on and go to
the Clubhouse, for me, this works almost every time. If not, I repeat it three
times, if after the third time, it does not come on. I close out the little Webkinz log in page,
close out of interent, and go back to it. Then I refresh the WW page and log in.
This works for me every time.

Hope I helped
~Jade
Closed