Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Clubhouse is closed forimprovements!

Ferf, thanks for the update on the Clubhouse. I suspected that when it didn't open this morning, it wouldn't open for the rest of the day. I think Ganz should update their Kinzville News to notify us.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #12

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Sure M-Thurs I sit in front of a computer for 10 hours a day with little to do. Friday-Sunday little to no computer time. Just my luck. Well, hopefully it will make it easier for the kids who are doing this.
disneylisa is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #13
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Clubhouse is closed for improvements!

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
How am I supposed to get candy this way!

I agree completely. Obviously, I can't fix WW for you, but I hope that it is fixed soon. It's a pain to everybody. I wouldn't have minded waiting a month more for Kinzville Park if it meant that we didn't have to go through all THIS. There's lots of problems with WW right now:

1. Kinzville Park was put up, then due to so many users cramming on and the system not being completely ready to be viewed, so it just went Kaboom! It completely exploded. Waiting that long for Kinzville Park is bad enough, but then when it's finally in your reach, it's gone. That is REALLY annoying.

2. It not only crashed itself, but Kinzville Park also crashed the clubhouse. MANY, MANY users depend on the clubhouse for trading besides the trading on WI), Doug, the ghost, and the new recipe stove. It's REALLY aggravating for this to happen, especially since a special event is going on.

So, I COMPLETELY agree with you. Webkinz needs to get rid of the glitches, or I'm sure they're going to lose some users and buyers.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 10-29-2009, 05:57 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

The Coral Cove in the Travel Agency on vacation has the ghost-and it's a lot easier to catch the ghost, too!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 12:24 AM   #15
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
I just called Customer Service to ask about this. The lady I talked to said they probably won't have the regular Clubhouse up today, that it will probably be Friday. And she said they only had plans to increase the frequency on Friday and Saturday and have no plans to extend it yet.

So that's my update.
NEW UPDATE FROM WEBKINZ NEWZ:

"Clubhouse & Trick or Treat Update
October 29th, 2009

The fix for the Clubhouse has taken longer than expected. We have found the source of the problem and we are actively making the fix, but were unable to open the Clubhouse.
As this will cost our members a full day of searching for the Ghost, we have extended the Ghost’s contract and it will be haunting the Clubhouse for an extra day. You will now have until end of day November 1st to complete your Candy Collection and get your prize."
Zeb is offline Female
Closed